Solved 2 TvDB addons. One "good" 3.0.5 the other "bad" 1.8.4.1
Hello
As stated in the title, my scraper situation is driving me crazy ...
I have not one but TWO TvDB addons. One is updated and everything, the other is an old version. And I can remove it Sad
How could I try and solve it ?
@Slammy

Where is it installed? Can you post a screenshot that clearly shows the two scrapers installed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Where is it installed ?
On an ubuntu machine ? (wrong answer I guess :S ) I can do some folder listing and stuff
Picture @ Googl Photos

Edit : Found out I had one banned Repo installed. Removed it.
Now going through all my addons to check if I don't have a banned one. 
Edit 2 : I can toggle TheTVDB from the Web interface but it does not do anything on the "proper" interface
Thanks @Slammy

That is interesting. I can see the correct v3.0.5 is highlighted. The other one must have been installed by zip. Possibly a beta version of some type, or a modified version from some site?

If you go into the settings page of the other scraper, are you able to select Disable or Uninstall? I guess you have already tried that, but you don't say.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It's true that I haven't listed all the steps and issues I have ...
So yes :
I tried Disable or Uninstall on both TheTvDB but no cigar.
Searched those forums prior to posting where I found that this could be linked to banned Addos/Repos.
I'm checking through those right now but apart from a banned repo (which I removed) I can't find anything.

Is there anyway to list all addons from command line ?

EDIT :
Results of a locate -e tvdb 
ha, that is funny. Another sickrage user. I am helping another member with a similar problem that is also using sickrage... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=332628

I suppose you were experiencing the same problem as that?

I don't know what platform you are using, but in your addons folder you should see your add-ons listed as shown in the image. You could try moving the old scraper out of that folder. Normally that should work, but I don't know what connection it has to sickrage or some other programs that may be using it.
My Signature
OK found the culprit.
I had an addon "hebtv.thewiz" that was actually a repack of an old version of TvDB.
Removed it, relaunched Kodi, everything seems copacetic.
This can be marked as solved.
Ok, thanks @Slammy. Will do.

It may have also solved the issue for the other user. I'll offer it to him/her.

Be aware that it is a banned add-on here at the kodi forum. But good that you removed it. Smile

Enjoy.
My Signature
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Yeah I really got to get to town and re list all my addons and compare to what's banned and what is not.
Installation since 2012 plus I installed a bunch of skins at some points, some of them came with "scripts" and "special addons", might have messed up my setting. Knowing that whatever happens, I'm always back to good'ol Confluence Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 TvDB addons. One "good" 3.0.5 the other "bad" 1.8.4.10