• 15(current)
Internet Archive Game Launcher
(2019-02-01, 12:19)Mochilote Wrote:
(2019-02-01, 12:00)mirkoX Wrote: I also had such a problem, it seems to me that it is the fault emulator, use these:
for NES: QuickNES
for SNES: Snes9x
for GBA: VBA-Next

on these emulators, everything works fine for me 
I tried the emulators that let me choose the IAGL itself.

Do you mean that I manually install those emulators from the repository? IAGL will let me choose them once installed?

cheers. 
the emulators I mentioned are on the list when you try to start the game
(2019-02-01, 12:49)mirkoX Wrote: the emulators I mentioned are on the list when you try to start the game 

Not on Android/Shield, it just let me select one or two emulators per platform (I tried them all). In PC/Windows it shows many to choose, for example Snes9x that does not show me on Android.
https://paste.kodi.tv/pesocatuqu
(2019-02-01, 11:26)Mochilote Wrote: I tried several SNES/NES/GBA games and the audio was choppy and they worked very slow. Then I tried some Genesis/SMS games and there was no sound but they were quite fluid.

Does this failure have anything to do with this? https://github.com/zach-morris/plugin.pr...-is-broken

Or is there another problem?
My addon only serves up the files needed to play.  The playing is done by Kodi, so the addon is out of the picture at that point.  My only suggestion are try turning off rewind in Kodi Game Settings, and if you're on windows compare windowed vs. non-windowed options to see if it makes a difference for you.
Hi,

Great addon, I have minor issue when I download a game, then go to launch it, it begins to download it again.

Kodi 17.6 on Fire TV 2nd Gen + Retroarch

Kodi is installed on SD card
Retroarch is on the Fire TV as it won't let me move it to the SD card

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
(2019-02-01, 00:05)zachmorris Wrote:
(2019-01-27, 22:27)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: Now I'm getting an error that it's not in the archive. Did the order of operations change recently? i.e does the addon look to the archive first, before looking for the ROM in the temp folder? Is there anything in the DAT file I can change to allow this to launch properly?

I'm guessing this is the same bug with cache. A fix is in github and will be released shortly.

Just a suggestion, you should use an alternate file location, not the temp file location. 
 Just grabbed new version with the cache fix, and all works great again. Thanks!!
(2019-02-01, 20:43)imranlah Wrote: pesocatuqu (paste)
 Thank you.  Found a bug in the game list.  It's been fixed now and will be included in the next release.  You can get the updated list here if you like.
(2019-02-02, 03:19)zachmorris Wrote: My addon only serves up the files needed to play.  The playing is done by Kodi, so the addon is out of the picture at that point.  My only suggestion are try turning off rewind in Kodi Game Settings, and if you're on windows compare windowed vs. non-windowed options to see if it makes a difference for you. 

Your addon works perfectly, of course the problem with the sound is not the addon's fault.

I have disabled the rewind in the settings and now it seems that the emulators work at the correct speed, but still nothing sounds.
Finally after touching some options I have seen that the sound does not work in the emulators when having activated in the settings the "Stereo Upmix", if I disable it it works perfectly.

Thank you very much for the help and especially for the addon.
Using as an example IAGL /Browse All lists / Mame - 2003 / Alphabetical / S / Space Invaders / Space Invaders M
I'm confused as to where the samples file that in mame is usually in at ../samples/invaders.zip is?
If I run the game using built in emu Arcade (Mame 2010) you get the laser/invaders sounds, even with no samples/invaders file anywhere? With the Arcade (Mame 2000) however you don't get these sounds, no matter where you put it.

I tried putting it in these folders:-
C:\app\kodi\portable_data\addons\game.libretro.mame2010\resources\system\mame2010\samples
C:\app\kodi\portable_data\userdata\profiles\adults\addon_data\game.libretro.mame2010\resources\system\mame2010\samples

Any clues on this mystery? been chasing it for a while.
(2019-02-04, 03:04)Beeman Wrote: Using as an example IAGL /Browse All lists / Mame - 2003 / Alphabetical / S / Space Invaders / Space Invaders M
I'm confused as to where the samples file that in mame is usually in at ../samples/invaders.zip is?
If I run the game using built in emu Arcade (Mame 2010) you get the laser/invaders sounds, even with no samples/invaders file anywhere? With the Arcade (Mame 2000) however you don't get these sounds, no matter where you put it.

I tried putting it in these folders:-
C:\app\kodi\portable_data\addons\game.libretro.mame2010\resources\system\mame2010\samples
C:\app\kodi\portable_data\userdata\profiles\adults\addon_data\game.libretro.mame2010\resources\system\mame2010\samples

Any clues on this mystery? been chasing it for a while.
IAGL doesn't provide the samples, but it looks like Kodi works with them.  You can separately get them and place them into the correct folder.
I was able to get this to work with mame2003-plus.  I put the samples in:
...path_to_userdata/game.libretro.mame2003_plus/resources/system/mame2003-plus/samples/

I tried nbajam for example and the samples played, however they were pretty choppy, so YMMV.
Is there a way to switch off the warning dialog when getting a random game?  I was hoping to copy what I had done in IARL, use it as a widget.
(2019-02-05, 04:30)SimonC Wrote: Is there a way to switch off the warning dialog when getting a random game?  I was hoping to copy what I had done in IARL, use it as a widget.
 Not yet, but thats a good idea.  I will add that in the next update.  Of course, word of warning, this could potentially bog your home screen down depending on how many lists/games your pulling and how fast a computer your have.
Hi @zachmorris i would like that the text of main list can be translated as well as list options within settings. Could do you update the strings.po file?.

Regards.
Thanks!

I'm curious, is there a way to limit the lists IAGL searches for a random game?  Example; if I hide a list it will not be searched? 

I remember trying this many moons ago with IARL and 17.6 but if I remember correctly it still pulled the random from those hidden lists.
(2019-02-05, 10:42)roliverosc Wrote: Hi @zachmorris i would like that the text of main list can be translated as well as list options within settings. Could do you update the strings.po file?.

Regards.
 Options within settings were just added to the translatable list of strings (see the english strings.po for the new strings).  Everything except for the games lists themselves are translatable.  If you want to translate the games lists (which IMO is a huge undertaking), I'm suggesting the xml files here just be directly translated and made available to those that want them.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet Archive Game Launcher6