• 25(current)
Internet Archive Game Launcher
(2019-05-26, 07:53)smoke_tetsu Wrote: I tried to download an EasyRPG game tonight and after I had tried that it seems to have failed downloading sometime during the download and then afterward I can no longer download or play any games in any emulator core. When it's set to show information all it does is grey out some of the buttons and all I can do is cancel it.

When I set the default action to be download and launch all it does is throw an error and say to referr to the log.

Here's the log: http://ix.io/1K5f

Thanks for the log. I'm 99% sure this issue was fixed a few versions ago. I suggest you uninstall, and then reinstall to remove the issue.
don't working anything for me ,
does not list anything
log:http://paste.kodi.tv/domozakelo
sorry my english....
Hello all,

Is there a source link for Zack Morris’s apk that I can add to kodi from the add source option? I’m working on getting my ip6 working so far I’ve got kodi 17.6 up and running with a decent build but I don’t really know how to link an apk directly to kodi from an iOS directory so I’m kind of stuck without a direct source in kodi. Also I’d like to use retroarch along with zack Morris but Thats another issue I’ll have to work through later I suppose. Thanks for any help
Just an update:

I found a way to install the zip file

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zach-m...-2.1.1.zip

To my source list but now I’m having an issue locating retroarch on my iOS phone and getting through the setup options as iOS isn’t is the list of platforms. I used Tweakbox to install kodi 17.6 and retroarch 1.7.3 but I can’t find it in the available locations in kodi. Any help would be awesome.
(2019-06-04, 20:21)Bugginfelix Wrote: Just an update:

I found a way to install the zip file

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zach-m...-2.1.1.zip

To my source list but now I’m having an issue locating retroarch on my iOS phone and getting through the setup options as iOS isn’t is the list of platforms. I used Tweakbox to install kodi 17.6 and retroarch 1.7.3 but I can’t find it in the available locations in kodi. Any help would be awesome.

iOS isn't supported (yet). I don't have an iOS device to develop on. I could add it, provided someone let me know what command would have to be sent to start Retroarch in iOS (not even sure if permissions allow for that in iOS or not?)
I wish I could tell you because I’m so close to getting this to work. I was really superseded that I got this far with it! I kept expecting each part to fail but this is looking like it would be possible if your apk could open retroarch.
What about running the games in kodi? Is there a game launcher insider kodi?
(2019-06-05, 07:53)Bugginfelix Wrote: What about running the games in kodi? Is there a game launcher insider kodi?

Binary addons (game emulator addons) would have to be compiled into Kodi to run them. As far as I know those are not included by default for ios so it would be up to the user to compile and install them.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for launching Retroarch from Kodi. I'm fairly certain the permissions in iOS prevent that.
Hi ZachMorris,

I have a issue with launching IAGL. Reinstalled Kodi, Purged all data from %appdata%. So did a few clean install but everytime i see the following error in logs.

https://paste.kodi.tv/iguweyerul.kodi

I'm running the lastest Kodi and IAGL addon. 

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards
Hi I downloaded the latest version but I am unable to download any game despite appearing that was downloaded, also I am unable to create any list. I use a Raspberry Pi 3 with Libreelec
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
(2019-06-28, 10:26)YNS80 Wrote: Hi ZachMorris,

I have a issue with launching IAGL. Reinstalled Kodi, Purged all data from %appdata%. So did a few clean install but everytime i see the following error in logs.
I'm running the lastest Kodi and IAGL addon. 

That error should have been fixed, and if you uninstall and reinstall the issue should no longer be present. You said you did that though, I will be uploading a new version shortly, please give that a try if possible.
(2019-06-29, 05:05)Castilho Wrote: Hi I downloaded the latest version but I am unable to download any game despite appearing that was downloaded, also I am unable to create any list. I use a Raspberry Pi 3 with Libreelec

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Do you have a log and a description of what you're trying to do?
IAGL 2.1.2 is now available:
German language translation added (sectune)
Updated Retropie shell script
Copy old settings to updated game list now implemented
Copy current settings into manual entry for editing now implemented
Delete partially downloaded files if download fails now implemented
Updated busy dialog to show when extracting files (to show the add-on is working)
Updated LibreElec supported systems (RetroELEC)
Updated Retroarch paths to support Raspian
Further attempts to squash issues with Android and UTF-8
Updated external launch db / wizard for new and changed cores
Changed order of external launchers to be alphabetical by system now (groups systems for easier choosing)

Updated / New Lists:
FB Neo
NDS
TIC-80
(2019-07-07, 23:30)zachmorris Wrote:
(2019-06-29, 05:05)Castilho Wrote: Hi I downloaded the latest version but I am unable to download any game despite appearing that was downloaded, also I am unable to create any list. I use a Raspberry Pi 3 with Libreelec

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Do you have a log and a description of what you're trying to do? 

Sorry, I do not know how to describe my problem.
First case - Even downloading before starting the game is necessary to re-download.
Second case - Where are the favorite lists?
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
(2019-07-08, 22:43)Castilho Wrote: Sorry, I do not know how to describe my problem.
First case - Even downloading before starting the game is necessary to re-download.
Second case - Where are the favorite lists?

First case: Take a look at your cache settings in the IAGL addon settings. You should set that to something higher than 0. You can either change the cache setting to something higher, or change the location of where each game lists downloads games to. More info in the wiki here.

Second case: Your favorite lists should show up in two places:
1. Browse All Lists > Minha Lista de favoritos 1
2. Browse By Category > Favorites > Minha Lista de favoritos 1

For the second case, you can change the categories the list shows up in as well, by highlighting the list, then bringing up the context menu, then choosing 'Update Metadata', then choose Categories, and enter a comma seperated list of categories (example: "Favorites, Arcade, Minha Fighting Listas". You can have your list show up in whatever category you want it to.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet Archive Game Launcher6