• 48(current)
Internet Archive Game Launcher
Ill enable debugging and try again, I have had the location set to a read/write to both place and no dice. I have tried so many variables, can make it launch no problem from adb with the identical command lol. The patches on the apk to both apps I did have helped with some things. Hoping to make some progress tonight, thanks for the help.
https://paste.kodi.tv/erunarezit.kodi thanks Zack.
package=com.android.shell does not belong to uid=10124
As expected, it appears to be some permissions error. Android errors with this after launch:
xml:

Exception occurred while executing 'start':
java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: package=com.android.shell does not belong to uid=10124

Doing some googling, and this says there may be a workaround, you could try manually editing the launch command from:
xml:

system/bin/am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN ....
to
xml:

system/bin/am start-foreground-service -a android.intent.action.MAIN ....
I had given that a shot a while back and it didn't work, thank you for giving this an effort I'll keep tinkering, I'm compiling a binary right now. I will keep you posted.
Hi. I have Nvidia shield. When I updated the system to Android 11 the Iagl addon doesn't work. I try to run the rom on RetroArch. What to do to make it work?
(2022-05-07, 08:54)Yefet Wrote: Hi. I have Nvidia shield. When I updated the system to Android 11 the Iagl addon doesn't work. I try to run the rom on RetroArch. What to do to make it work?

At the moment, it seems that the tighter security on Android 11 / 12 will not allow launching to work (permissions don't seem to allow it, and atm I can't find a method to work around it):
https://github.com/zach-morris/plugin.pr...issues/255
Is it possible to download the game in the background ?
How can i show other Region games for PS1 ? It only shows USA ?

Also can anyone point to a good theme for this ? Is it possible to show the Disc Art ?
(2022-06-06, 03:17)Kristijan1001 Wrote: How can i show other Region games for PS1 ? It only shows USA ?

Also can anyone point to a good theme for this ? Is it possible to show the Disc Art ?

The available archive for PS1 was north america only (although I could look again and see if there have been any updates).
In general you can browse or filter games by Tag, to get various language or region versions, see here.
(2022-06-06, 05:45)zachmorris Wrote:
(2022-06-06, 03:17)Kristijan1001 Wrote: How can i show other Region games for PS1 ? It only shows USA ?

The available archive for PS1 was north america only (although I could look again and see if there have been any updates).
In general you can browse or filter games by Tag, to get various language or region versions, see here.
Thanks. There also seems to be issue with ps2 games they are not downloading. Here is the log:

https://paste.kodi.tv/dekopunupe.kodi
Hello!

I was searching through this thread but I wasn't able to find a similar issue as I saw :-( (or maybe I am blind...) so I have to ask directly my problem/behavior:

IAGL works totally fine without any issue BUT when I stop the game I come back to the launcher screen and when I try to exit (by pressing the back key or "x" or backspace on the keyboard) it jumps imediately back to the launcher screen.
If I press backspace a few times I switch to the Kodi main menu and after 1 or 2 sec. I am automatically back at the launcher screen. I have to do this 5 to 10min and then it works - I am out of the addon and I can watch TV or whatever.

I have this behavior with Libreelec (x86_64, not ARM) but I had exactly the same with ARCH-Linux.
IAGL Version=3.0.6
Latest Libreelec version
Previous ARCH installation was also up to date.

What can I do to exit IAGL "normally"?

Thanks,
David
(2022-06-09, 21:33)Ematrix Wrote: Hello!

I was searching through this thread but I wasn't able to find a similar issue as I saw :-( (or maybe I am blind...) so I have to ask directly my problem/behavior:

IAGL works totally fine without any issue BUT when I stop the game I come back to the launcher screen and when I try to exit (by pressing the back key or "x" or backspace on the keyboard) it jumps imediately back to the launcher screen.
If I press backspace a few times I switch to the Kodi main menu and after 1 or 2 sec. I am automatically back at the launcher screen. I have to do this 5 to 10min and then it works - I am out of the addon and I can watch TV or whatever.

I have this behavior with Libreelec (x86_64, not ARM) but I had exactly the same with ARCH-Linux.
IAGL Version=3.0.6
Latest Libreelec version
Previous ARCH installation was also up to date.

What can I do to exit IAGL "normally"?

Thanks,
David

I think i can picture what you're saying occurs, but can't recreate it. Can you turn on debug logging and recreate the issue?
Hello,

maybe I am stupid but how to add a log-file to my reply? I have created the kodi.log with debug mod on and also a video (~82mb). Is there is a posibility to share this with you?

Br,
David
OK - logfile is now clear :-) checked! 

https://paste.kodi.tv/mubayoreke.kodi
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet Archive Game Launcher6