Internet Archive Game Launcher
Hello guys I've been reading religiously numerous tutorials to make IAGL work on my tv box but didn't succeed.
I've got a minix u1 s905 based, the wiki points me to install an open elec  distro instead of using android.
So there's no chance to make it work on android ?
thanks
(2018-09-28, 18:22)chtamina Wrote: Hello guys I've been reading religiously numerous tutorials to make IAGL work on my tv box but didn't succeed.
I've got a minix u1 s905 based, the wiki points me to install an open elec  distro instead of using android.
So there's no chance to make it work on android ?
thanks
 It does work on android.  You can either use a Retroplayer test version of Kodi v18 (found here), or you can install Retroarch for android, and follow the setup steps here for IAGL for external launching with Android.
It works, thanks !
I've got a question, when I try do load a psx game it doesn't prompt me for which core I want to use, it just sits there doing nothing. I click on launch but nothing happens
Yes I've downloaded the bios with retroarch and yest other platform works. Launcher set to internal
(2018-10-05, 08:57)chtamina Wrote: It works, thanks !
I've got a question, when I try do load a psx game it doesn't prompt me for which core I want to use, it just sits there doing nothing. I click on launch but nothing happens
Yes I've downloaded the bios with retroarch and yest other platform works. Launcher set to internal
 Just tried that, I think it's an issue with Kodi / Retroplayer.  I submitted an issue here.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet Archive Game Launcher51