• 38(current)
Internet Archive Game Launcher
(2020-10-18, 21:44)Limbo2681 Wrote: Hey Guys,

I cant use IAGL, because everytime i want to launch a game, the buttons are freezed and after a few second, it knocks me back to the gamelist.
Sometimes it also says to me: "Keine externen Parameter definiert. Bitte Einstellungen prüfen." which means like "No external parameters defined. Please check your settings."

I am using it with the newest Kodi Version on a S905 and on my Android TV.
Same problem on both machines.

Greetings

Hi there.

I'm having a similar problem as well. 

Everything is good to go and the games are ready to start playing, controllers on point ... BUT I can't start the games. Can't insert credits and start playing. Every time I launch a game to play when I click in any button it pops up the menu ...

Can someone help?

THANK YOU!!!
(2020-11-05, 00:03)rafaelmadeira Wrote:
(2020-10-18, 21:44)Limbo2681 Wrote: Hey Guys,

I cant use IAGL, because everytime i want to launch a game, the buttons are freezed and after a few second, it knocks me back to the gamelist.
Sometimes it also says to me: "Keine externen Parameter definiert. Bitte Einstellungen prüfen." which means like "No external parameters defined. Please check your settings."

I am using it with the newest Kodi Version on a S905 and on my Android TV.
Same problem on both machines.

Greetings

Hi there.

I'm having a similar problem as well. 

Everything is good to go and the games are ready to start playing, controllers on point ... BUT I can't start the games. Can't insert credits and start playing. Every time I launch a game to play when I click in any button it pops up the menu ...

Can someone help?

THANK YOU!!!

Select Button adds credits by default. And you need a game controller. A mouse also causes the game menu to pop up if its moved.
PLEASE HELP...installed/configured iadl & retroarch and Xbox one pads (wired & wireless) everything ok but every controller (or even keyboard) I use in game ‘brings up the Kodi Game Menu’ whenever I click a button. Literally can not find any info online about this and am confused how to fix the issue...
I can’t bring up the retro arch quick menu in iagl. I want to try out some cheats but when I press r3+L3 it brings a a menu from iagl or kodi not retro arch menu. Advice?
Hello. Sorry for bad English. Do you plan to support kodi 19 matrix?
Yeah, second that! Installed Kodi 19 Matrix, and it broke Iagl! Error due to dependency on script.module.elementtree. Thanks for your efforts Smile

(2021-02-01, 14:14)fakir81 Wrote: Hello. Sorry for bad English. Do you plan to support kodi 19 matrix?
(2021-02-23, 23:50)uhale Wrote: Yeah, second that! Installed Kodi 19 Matrix, and it broke Iagl! Error due to dependency on script.module.elementtree. Thanks for your efforts Smile

(2021-02-01, 14:14)fakir81 Wrote: Hello. Sorry for bad English. Do you plan to support kodi 19 matrix?

IAGL is almost ready for v19. Not quite, but close. I've been re-writing the addon for a while now: It's faster and better-er than before.
If you're brave you can try a BETA version from here.
It works for the most part and I'm focusing on bug fixes now. Favorites are outstanding.
Currently, you must manually install the dependancy script.module.archive_tool 2.0.2 manually from here. I think Kodi's new repository rules require the addon to be in the respository as well before it will auto install it.
You are awesome zachmorris, thanks for your effort! Looking forward to it, will give the beta a shot of I success in loading it Smile
(2021-02-24, 00:40)zachmorris Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 23:50)uhale Wrote: Yeah, second that! Installed Kodi 19 Matrix, and it broke Iagl! Error due to dependency on script.module.elementtree. Thanks for your efforts Smile

IAGL is almost ready for v19. Not quite, but close. I've been re-writing the addon for a while now: It's faster and better-er than before.
It works for the most part and I'm focusing on bug fixes now. Favorites are outstanding.
Currently, you must manually install the dependancy script.module.archive_tool 2.0.2 manually from here. I think Kodi's new repository rules require the addon to be in the respository as well before it will auto install it.
Got it installed with the help of "Sendfiles to tv" app, and installed the dependency as add on first. Seems to work well so far!

System: Chromecast with Google TV

(2021-02-24, 00:40)zachmorris Wrote:

Thanks for the update to 3.0 beta.  I'm got it working with my XML files and webserver just fine.  It's looking awesome and I'm looking forward any updates.  By the chance do you know of a way to trigger the trailer_started false once the trailer ends?  I restored the stop button and added on click stop trailer for launching a game and the close button, but if the trailer goes it course it doesn't trigger the trailer_started false once it ends.  Not a big deal... again love the awesome work and thank you again!

(2021-02-26, 06:18)daniel.delillo Wrote: Thanks for the update to 3.0 beta.  I'm got it working with my XML files and webserver just fine.  It's looking awesome and I'm looking forward any updates.  By the chance do you know of a way to trigger the trailer_started false once the trailer ends?  I restored the stop button and added on click stop trailer for launching a game and the close button, but if the trailer goes it course it doesn't trigger the trailer_started false once it ends.  Not a big deal... again love the awesome work and thank you again!

I'm not sure, i'll look into it. That trailer window actually currently causes crashes on OSX, so its good to know it works on other systems.
Yeah, 3.0.0 beta layout crashes in Windows also and if it does play it only plays in the backgrounds, I didn't check android before changing to my layout.  I used my old layout from 2.1.6 in 3.0.0 beta and it work fine except I had to changed iagl.trailer_started to iagl_trailer_started, so the trailer button didn't show on the first entry into that game menu.

In future updates I might suggest adding a PlayerControl(Stop) function for the launch and close buttons, that drove me nuts on older builds where the trailer kept playing while searching or while a game launched.
<onclick>PlayerControl(Stop)</onclick>
<onclick>SetProperty(gl_trailer_started,false,HOME)</onclick>
I quickly looked over the video crashing and it only works fine for me because I'm using my own video files, so it must be something in the youtube line of code that's causing it.
(2021-02-26, 14:00)daniel.delillo Wrote: I quickly looked over the video crashing and it only works fine for me because I'm using my own video files, so it must be something in the youtube line of code that's causing it.

I sent an issue to the youtube addon a while back, see here.
IAGL 3.0.0 is released in the Repo, Kodi v19 compatible.

Major changes:
Rewrote the addon
Focused a lot on speed of loading game lists, I've made it as fast as (I think) I can make it with the current design
Updated launch functions for external launching to be more automatic - point your installation to a retroarch config file, and the addon will get what it needs
Updated a lot of game lists

There are a few outstanding bugs, but I think it was in a good enough spot to release for people to start using it with Kodi v19.

Happy gaming!
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet Archive Game Launcher6