OS X Kodi crashes about 30% of the time at end of video, or when pressing stop.
I'm on 17.6, but this has happened to some degree on the last 3 versions. Here's the logfile:
paste.kodi.tv/yumadunine
Moved
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
To where? Can’t find in my control panel, or via a user search..
You posted here, so you found it. It is moved to Mac OS X forum. Check out the breadcrumb trail at the top of the page, just underneath the Kodi logo.

>Support>General Support>Mac OS X>OS X - Kodi crashes about 30% of the time at end of video, or when pressing stop.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
That issue is known on some machines for 17.6 - there will be no further 17.x release though. Disable vtb hardware video decoding will work around it for your case.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks! I'll give it a try.
I'm back to report, in case this info is of help to anyone else. Since turning off the vtb (6 days), i've had no crashes. I will post if that changes, but it seems like this is the solution, because even on shows which I could pretty much expect crashes, it's stopped.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi crashes about 30% of the time at end of video, or when pressing stop.0