customer management
Hello,
I would like to update my streaming audio website to KODI, I would like to know is Kodi that supports the management of customers and paid subscriptions?
Thank you all
The short answer: no.

Kodi is a HOME theatre PC application, meant for people in their lazy chairs and couches enjoying videos / music with a 10-foot screen experience at home.
There will be no back-end or any type of CRM-like module for 'customers' baked into the application by default.
Whatever you will/can do via add-ons in that regard is another matter, but no initiative will be taken by Team Kodi for implementing such functionality.
Thank you for your reply Smile
can you offer me the name of an add-ons?

Thank you to all the team
As far as I know, there are no such addons with CRM functionality.
I'd say they would have to be developed from the ground up.
IMO the functionality should run on some server and your custom add-on would then just interact with the API of your server. So if you'd like for your customers to be able to play your music streams from within Kodi, and the access to those streams requires a subscription/login, you can ask customers to add their credentials in Kodi (f.e. via Add-on settings) and your add-on logic is then using those credentials to interact with your server etc etc.
why not use something that already exists? SoundCloud is a great system. you could also use bandcamp.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Kodi is tv addon why will it have a CRM system?  Big Grin but you can find add-ons for CRM system.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
customer management0