Trakt Collection syncing issue
When I do a sync for the collection from tMM to Trakt, I find that it does not remove from Trakt collection those movies that are removed from my collection in tMM. I refer to the sync complete watched state, not the only for selected where I would expect such a thing. Adding seems to be working fine, but once added, it does not do the remove. I can easily check this by comparing the collection number reported by Trakt to the number (minus any duplicates) reported by tMM, just so you are aware of how I am getting my data.
Hmm.. well, i guess that is the trak.tv workflow.
See https://trakt.docs.apiary.io/#reference/sync collection sync.
Since Trakt does not know how many "syncs" you have running (in TMM, inside Kodi, on TV, ...), and which one of these is the "master" is, you can only ADD something.

To remove something from your collection, you have to do it either manually (if there only a few),
or completely clear your trakt lib, and resync everything (you'll find the clear button inside TMM)

We could technically implement to remove a movie, but doing this automated on every TMM remove might screw you whole library at some point...
(i often delete from DB and reupdate, don't want everytime Trakt to jump in)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Yes, I see what you refer to, it is a Trakt thing. Thank you for pointing that out.

> or completely clear your trakt lib, and resync everything (you'll find the clear button inside TMM)
I am unable to locate such a button, to clear Trakt collection. Could you kindly direct me to it?
sorry, another change (ages ago Big Grin) has hidden the button.. will be available in the next version
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
No problem. Thank you for the reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt Collection syncing issue0