Please help
Good morning. I live in Cape Town, SA and would like to request assistance. Hopefully this request complies with group rules and protocols and if not, I apologise in advance.  I have a 40mbs vdsl line (the max my area currently caters for) with an android box connected to my tv. Including KODI I also have Netflix. My problem is that when I watch Netflix or live tv channels my line speed seems to be fine with zero buffering or interruptions, but as soon as I watch one of the KODI addons that I have either side loaded? or downloaded from the repository it continually buffers and then jumps back to the android "home screen". My first question is, does anyone have any idea what could be causing this and how I can fix it and secondly, could numerous addons (I have 35) slow down my speed when watching a KODI addon?  I have tried removing KODI and downloading it again which has not helped. Your feedback or assistance will be much appreciated.
(2018-06-23, 10:24)Stormer4eva Wrote: with an android box ..
We will need more detailed information than that. A Kodi debug log (wiki) would be nice for starters.
Thank you, I will try and retrieve it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help0