Titan skin version 3.8.x (Kodi 18 Leia)
(2019-02-13, 13:59)loucipher Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 15:45)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Is there a version of Titan (stock) that works with Leia? Do you have to use the beta repo or is it in the normal Kodi one?
 I've submitted a PR to the official github repo.  It's a one-character change (5.13 to 5.14) to master, which is versioned at an as-yet unreleased 3.8.5 (can be backported to any branch, I assume).  I've been running on this for about 2 weeks without issue so far.  I wouldn't be surprised if there are some UI elements missing (game related stuff like the newer libretro and game controller stuff), but it works for what I've tested.  Hasn't been accepted yet, but if you zip up my branch, that's about as close to the official repo as you can get right now. 
there are 3 or more several threads now hre.....

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2821202
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Thanks. I'm running your version and it installs perfectly.
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci
(2019-02-13, 21:53)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Thanks. I'm running your version and it installs perfectly.
 thanks, but be aware not all is done to work properly.

if i find time i will update the rest.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Sorry, I meant to reply to loucipher. I tried your version but there is no background. Every option has a see through background where it should be dark blue.
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci
(2019-02-14, 20:34)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Sorry, I meant to reply to loucipher. I tried your version but there is no background. Every option has a see through background where it should be dark blue.
 That sounds like the 3.8.4 release issue (3.8.4 was missing the media folder), you should be able to test that version if you bring the media folder into the zip.  See https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2747032
Is there a stable 3.8 version (Leia) which can also import (and convert where needed) all skin settings from 3.7?

Until I started to use Titan I was regularly updating Kodi, but I love this skin so much that I customized a lot of things in it ... i just can't bring myself to waste the same amount of time to do it all again on v18. Would love it if there was a seamless upgrade/import feature for Titan.

p.s. Happy to donate!
Unfortunately, currently there isn't.
There are only mods that are different in their settings and the skin structure, so you can't use the same settings/menus/shortcuts etc.

We still hope that Marcel will help us regarding this.
(2019-03-27, 02:00)burekas Wrote: Unfortunately, currently there isn't.
There are only mods that are different in their settings and the skin structure, so you can't use the same settings/menus/shortcuts etc.

We still hope that Marcel will help us regarding this.

Yes, I did try the mods and was not happy with all the broken settings ... went back to 17.6 as a result Sad
Does anyone know how to change the top left corner of the home screen to have the name of the show instead of the episode number and episode title? I prefer to just have the show name there. I am using Titan Leia Beta in Kodi 18.2
(2019-03-26, 22:46)normadize Wrote: Is there a stable 3.8 version (Leia) which can also import (and convert where needed) all skin settings from 3.7?

Until I started to use Titan I was regularly updating Kodi, but I love this skin so much that I customized a lot of things in it ... i just can't bring myself to waste the same amount of time to do it all again on v18. Would love it if there was a seamless upgrade/import feature for Titan.

p.s. Happy to donate!
Support for this cause!
Same, exactly the same thinking... Titan is so good, it finally made the Kodi functional media system for us.
When I eventually went to Leia, and consequently to another skin, my wife just said: I thought that was the past! Big Grin thinking of losing so much time and still not making it fully usable (media info, subttls download, player's options...)
PS I'd also donate for it.
Happily would donate for more work to be done on this skin. Dont want to use anything else !
(2018-06-23, 23:29)jsnj Wrote: There's no Titan 3.8 for Leia in the !important threads section so I'm creating a normal thread version until one is created. I've been using v3.8.3 for 2 weeks until today on Nvidia Shield's Android OS. So far it has worked well considering it's a beta and Leia is only on alpha 2. Today a Titan update appeared and so I updated to v3.8.4. Unfortunately it is unusable with most textures(?) and highlight colors non existent or transparent. Changing color themes doesn't fix the issue. It's also quite laggy. There doesn't seem to be a way to downgrade back to a working v3.8.3. Thankfully, mardukL's Titan MOD still works properly. Is anyone else experiencing this with v3.8.4?
(2018-06-23, 23:29)User 206796 Wrote: fasThere's no Titan 3.8 for Leia in the !important threads section so I'm creating a normal thread version until one is created. I've been using v3.8.3 for 2 weeks until today on Nvidia Shield's Android OS. So far it has worked well considering it's a beta and Leia is only on alpha 2. Today a Titan update appeared and so I updated to v3.8.4. Unfortunately it is unusable with most textures(?) and highlight colors non existent or transparent. Changing color themes doesn't fix the issue. It's also quite laggy. There doesn't seem to be a way to downgrade back to a working v3.8.3. Thankfully, mardukL's Titan MOD still works properly. Is anyone else experiencing this with v3.8.4?

JASE CAN YOU PLEAES CALL ME
Just to echo the statements of others. With Kodi v19 hitting RC status, I'd be willing to chip in some money for someone to make sure there's a "classic" titan skin available. I don't even care if any new features are added, just that it will work with Kodi v19.
(2021-01-21, 16:58)aerogems Wrote: Just to echo the statements of others. With Kodi v19 hitting RC status, I'd be willing to chip in some money for someone to make sure there's a "classic" titan skin available. I don't even care if any new features are added, just that it will work with Kodi v19.

Agreed. I would agree. Need an original Titan skin for Kodi Matrix. Have you had any luck finding one?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.8.x (Kodi 18 Leia)0