XBOX RAR Support via SMB
(2018-07-16, 12:59)spiff Wrote: it's the implementation. i've drafted a fix in https://github.com/afedchin/vfs.smb2/pull/7 however afedchin just became a father so he will need some time to respond.

Sweet looks like he approved the changes. How long is it usually something that gets pushing in the Xbox packaging with updates and such?

Thanks for the help btw, been amazing!!
there's no usual, it's whenever the guys bother pushing a new build, assuming you are subscribed to the testing builds. if not, there is typically months between builds.
(2018-07-18, 08:37)spiff Wrote: there's no usual, it's whenever the guys bother pushing a new build, assuming you are subscribed to the testing builds. if not, there is typically months between builds.

Yea pretty sure I’m subscribed to the test builds so hopefully soo we rather than later to at least test it and see how it goes
Hey just thought I’d let you know that the fix has been implemented into the Xbox version and is now working perfecting with rar files. Just thought I’d give you an update on it. Seems to of been in the most recent version.

Thanks again!!
great, thanks for the feedback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RAR Support via SMB0