• 15(current)
Mod pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 18 (Leia)
(2020-06-19, 23:58)pkscout Wrote: BTW, for those wondering, I will likely do an Estuary mod for Matrix with the same updates as the Leia mod. 

I would very much appreciate that !
@pkscout - your mod of this amazing skin is amazing! Thank you for doing this for the Kodi community 😎👍🤜🤛!
(2020-10-08, 04:30)rhoop206 Wrote: @pkscout - your mod of this amazing skin is amazing! Thank you for doing this for the Kodi community 😎👍🤜🤛!
Thanks. I'm glad you find it useful.
I was playing with Matrix, and noticed the new Estuary has a really nice feature that when pausing a video, it briefly shows the OSD for a few seconds and then it disappears, so nothing is obscuring the paused image.  Is there an easy way to get something like that on this mod?  I would settle for not showing the OSD at all, though it's nice having it displayed briefly.
(2020-10-09, 02:00)Tarkus_ Wrote: I was playing with Matrix, and noticed the new Estuary has a really nice feature that when pausing a video, it briefly shows the OSD for a few seconds and then it disappears, so nothing is obscuring the paused image.  Is there an easy way to get something like that on this mod?  I would settle for not showing the OSD at all, though it's nice having it displayed briefly.
I just updated this mod with the updates from Alpha2 Estuary base, so if it's in Alpha 2 Estuary, it should be in this mod too.  Really the only thing this mod changes is your options for organizing the home screen.
(2020-10-09, 02:24)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-10-09, 02:00)Tarkus_ Wrote: I was playing with Matrix, and noticed the new Estuary has a really nice feature that when pausing a video, it briefly shows the OSD for a few seconds and then it disappears, so nothing is obscuring the paused image.  Is there an easy way to get something like that on this mod?  I would settle for not showing the OSD at all, though it's nice having it displayed briefly.
I just updated this mod with the updates from Alpha2 Estuary base, so if it's in Alpha 2 Estuary, it should be in this mod too.  Really the only thing this mod changes is your options for organizing the home screen.

Thank you so much!  I'm not seeing the change yet (1.2.19), but I did figure out how to get rid of it altogether, from this thread, so I've zipped up that little mod to use in the meantime.
(2020-10-10, 21:07)Tarkus_ Wrote:
(2020-10-09, 02:24)pkscout Wrote:

Thank you so much!  I'm not seeing the change yet (1.2.19), but I did figure out how to get rid of it altogether, from this thread, so I've zipped up that little mod to use in the meantime.
I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention to which thread I was in (I have another one for the Matrix version of this mod). The Leia mod is based on the Leia Estuary, so none of the stuff in Matrix will be back ported to it.  If you were using the Matrix Alpha then you would have it.
Thank you for this mod! I would like to have "Recently added TV Shows" on the home screen instead of "Recently added Episodes" (Submenu 2 under TV SHows). I have created a playlist which is doing this, but I cant find a way to show it on the home screen. It should show up similar like the "In progress TV shows" showing the TV Shows thumbs. Is there a way of doing this?
Thanks
(2020-12-16, 09:35)ecser Wrote: Thank you for this mod! I would like to have "Recently added TV Shows" on the home screen instead of "Recently added Episodes" (Submenu 2 under TV SHows). I have created a playlist which is doing this, but I cant find a way to show it on the home screen. It should show up similar like the "In progress TV shows" showing the TV Shows thumbs. Is there a way of doing this?
Thanks
It would require, in essence, modding the mod. You have to add the playlist file to folder in the skin and then update the code for the skin settings and the code that displays the widgets.
Any chance to implement this?  I have found some earlier work on this: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=172362&page=2
(2020-12-17, 12:13)ecser Wrote: Any chance to implement this?  I have found some earlier work on this: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=172362&page=2
Probably not. This mod was mostly meant to provide a bit more control over the main screen. Other than that it's stock Estuary. I don't even use this mod anymore, but enough people were using it that I'm continuing to maintain it.
Thank you, pkscout, for this mod. Can you look at this?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=312544
I use Kodi the same way and this behaviour of Estaury skin is kind of strange. Thank you.
(2020-12-25, 15:20)liborest Wrote: Thank you, pkscout, for this mod. Can you look at this?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=312544
I use Kodi the same way and this behaviour of Estaury skin is kind of strange. Thank you.

That's not really a skin function, and this mod was just to make it a bit easier to modify the home screen options. Beyond that it's the stock Estuary skin, and I don't have any plans to add new features to it.
Just wanted to add my thanks to pkscout for providing this  Mod.  I've been looking for a way to clean up my Estuary interface and remove "recently added" and "unwatched" entries after I added a bunch of new content.  It seems like I've been all around the internet trying to figure out how to do that when I somehow stumbled onto this thread.  Just what I was looking for!

Thanks again!  I suspect I'll be back to get your Matrix mod as soon as I upgrade to it.  I use OSMC a lot and am waiting for them to upgrade to Matrix before I do that.
(2020-12-27, 03:35)FrogFan Wrote: Just wanted to add my thanks to pkscout for providing this  Mod.  I've been looking for a way to clean up my Estuary interface and remove "recently added" and "unwatched" entries after I added a bunch of new content.  It seems like I've been all around the internet trying to figure out how to do that when I somehow stumbled onto this thread.  Just what I was looking for!

Thanks again!  I suspect I'll be back to get your Matrix mod as soon as I upgrade to it.  I use OSMC a lot and am waiting for them to upgrade to Matrix before I do that.
Yea, I'm behind on getting the Matrix mod in sync with stock Estuary. The last mod is based on Matrix Alpha2. I'm going to try and make some time this week to get it in sync with the last beta release. It'll definitely be done before OSMC goes to Matrix though. I have a Vero 4K+ and know they won't go until at least a couple weeks after Matrix finally releases (and maybe longer given it's a major change).
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 18 (Leia)0