Apple TV 4 with TVOS 12 beta 1 or 2
I am not using Mojave. 

I am using the latest High Sierra (10.13.6) and the latest Xcode (9.4.1)

I normally never run beta's when it comes to MacOs because I use my MacBook consistently and things not working would piss me off way to much. I do think that it is a signing error issue because there is not a rash of people having this issue and I have done it twice now without issues.
I know when I run the install through Xcode, it says that tvOS 12 isn’t supported by Xcode (9.4.1). I may try to download version 10.x.x from the dev portal and see how that goes. If that’s a no go, then I’ll try your setup. I’m just a little lost at where my issue is since Xcode doesn’t complain about any of the certs or anything. I don’t want anyone to feel that I don’t think this issue is not specific to me. I think it is. I just have to find and fix the issue. I appreciate all the information that’s been gleaned thus far very much.
I have pretty much given up on getting my atv 4 working with tvos 12 and kodi. I've tried everything I can think of. There is always the possibility that I've over looked something but at this point, I'm giving it a rest. I'll pick it back up after a few days away from it and I've had time to clear my mind of it and such. Thank you to everyone who gave suggestions. It is very much appreciated.
pm me the process you are using.

I will have a look.
I will do that this evening. Thank you for your assistance kavy.
I’m having the same issues. Please keep us updated
I haven't received any pm with info on the process that sadalius is using so there isn't much to keep updated on. 

Like mentioned previously this is not an issue of kodi it is a certificates/signing issue. It works for me every single time by just taking the deb file, using iOS signer to sign it then copying it to the device using Xcode. Nothing else should be needed if you have your certificates & provisioning profile properly updated on the developer portal.
Are you a full developer or just using the free ID?
(2018-07-23, 16:00)Dsimpsonjuice Wrote: Are you a full developer or just using the free ID?
 I have a developer account not a free 7 day pass.
Having the same issue but with 11.4.1. It worked with 11.4 though.

I tried resigning, reinstalling etc. .. it's always the same. You click it, sound plays, nothing happens.
(2018-07-23, 19:58)meccs Wrote: Having the same issue but with 11.4.1. It worked with 11.4 though.

I tried resigning, reinstalling etc. .. it's always the same. You click it, sound plays, nothing happens.

Updating tvOS does not change the ability for kodi to run. In this case are you loading a fresh copy of kodi? A signing issue normally leads to the app not opening in the way you are describing. Check the expiration dates of the provisioning profile and the signing certificate.
Mine would do the same regardless of the method used to install kodi. If I used cydia impactor through windows, and that method, you log into apples website and generate a one time use password, then use your apple ID and that password when you load the kodi ipa and it takes the signing from there and installs it. This method worked from TVos 10-11.4.1 for me. Not until I hit 12 did I see an issue. Even setting up a virtual machine with a mac and using the method outlined here I had the same issue. For those having the same issue I have experienced, I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, but I do suspect a signing issue of some sort. I just don't know what it would be with it working all the way up till now. And thats using either my developer account or a friend of mines 7 day account either one.
1. Go to your developer account and create a developer certificate.
2. Add your device to your developer account. 
3. Create a development provisioning profile and add your device from above to that profile. 
4. Download said providing profile.
5. Download the Kodi deb file.
6. Download then open IOS signer and sign the deb file with your developer account you created above and the provisioning profile you downloaded.
7. Open up Xcode and click on windows then devices.
8. Select your device and then install the newly signed Kodi ipa.
9. Enjoy Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 4 with TVOS 12 beta 1 or 21