Android Stalker Client Authentication Fail
I have been using the Stalker Client without any problems for the past 6 months, but today, for some unknown reason I started receiving "Authentication fail, retrying" messages whenever I start up KODI.

I have checked and rechecked my setup including the MAC address and url my IPTV provider sent me, my login username and password, but cannot get past the "Authentication fail, retrying" message when restarting KODI.  I have also cleared my cache and KODI memory usage, and reset everything from scratch, but nothing seems to work.

I did find some useful tips on this forum, but none of them worked for me.

All I can think is that the problem may be at the server end and that for some reason my credentials may have become corrupted?  I've written to my service provider but haven't gotten a response yet.

I anyone else out there having similar problems today (25 June, 2018)?

Thanks in advance for your help!
*** REPLYING TO MY OWN POST IN CASE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE HAS THIS PROBLEM ***

JUST HEARD BACK FROM MY IPTV SERVICE PROVIDER WHO SAID:

"Please restart your internet modem as well as your device, you will be up and running"

REBOOTED MY CABLE MODEM, ROUTER AND NVIDIA SHIELD ANDROID TV BOX (THEY'RE ALL ON THE SAME POWER STRIP) AND THE STALKER CLIENT AUTHENTICATED ON THE FIRST TRY!

(ALTHOUGH IT STILL FAILS TO LOAD THE CHANNEL GUIDE - ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THAT?)

HOPE THAT HELPS!
it didn't work me. I think Ministra doesn't support Stalker portal client addon
(2018-07-01, 15:58)YaPaY Wrote: it didn't work me. I think Ministra doesn't support Stalker portal client addon
Hi, it didnt work for me, i checked and I have the mac and server correct.it could be problem if I am trying to use in a diferent country?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stalker Client Authentication Fail0