Req Compassion ban to the developer twilight0.
Hi i understand your ban to the developer twilight0. I guess you need to understand the situation in Greece. 10 years of Economic depression, he was giving his time for free on Kodi so i guess in desperation he needed the money . Every prisoner has a reform process in place to give them some hope and light. Be compassionate and provide a reform process for him to rejoin Kodi his and Greece's economic plight has been so tragic, do not make it worse for him. I think he has learnt his lesson and a reform process should be considered. Thank You for your time. Nick
(2018-06-26, 05:36)NickVar Wrote: I guess you need to understand the situation in Greece. 10 years of Economic depression
Don't even start by mentioning the economics in Greece. Apparently you have no idea how the rest of EU countries have bled financially just to fill the immense black hole Greece has created itself. Clearly you are blind to HOW MANY BILLIONS OF EUROS have been given "in loans" to the Greek economy because of their own gross incompetence, and so far NOTHING REALLY has been paid back? "Thanks" to the Greeks, many European common people have not been given the full care & support they would have gotten, had it not been for the Greeks. So much money went 'up-up-and-away', so many things can no longer be done for other European people (who already have their own economic depression shit to deal with), simply because the Greek government, and who knows who else, have (had?) enormous holes in their hands.

EDIT: this is my personal opinion.

So do not play that sentimental card. It totally backfires onto the real problem at hand. The matter is currently handled internally. There is no need for further sob stories.
Greece was lent money by EU banks and Governments since Greece joined the EU which i think has been for some 30 years. EU and the banks have known of the corruption going on in Greece for years but kept on lending them money so the lenders are part of the problem. There is old saying, if you owe the bank or lender $1000 dollars then the borower has a problem, if you owe the bank or lender a million or a billion dollars then the bank and lender has a problem. Basically the EU enjoyed the good times and taking no responsibility in the bad times when Greece could not pay but they knew what was going on for years. Nick
Enough with the national politics.

They have no place here, are not relevant to Kodi (especially given it's a free product) and in any case are just stretching our patience with this whole topic even further.

Thread closed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Compassion ban to the developer twilight0.1