Leia nightlies: TVHeadend EPG info doesn't refresh on Android 64 bits (32bits fine)
I've moved to Leia because of the Teleboy PVR option and then enabled TVHeadend when I got some USB DVB-C devices. What I have found is that it all works fine, but the EPG does not refresh for TVHeadend on the 64bit version of Android. I had a FireTV 1 (which is 32 bits) and FireTV 2 (which is 64) and on the FireTV 1 it all works as expected, but on the FireTV2 the EPG info from TVHeadend is only there for roughly 24 hours. Clearing the cache and restarting Kodi will get me another 24 hours. On the 32bits version, it all keeps working fine.

I replaced the FireTV1 with an Nvidia Shield TV (which is also 64 bit) and that one has the same issue as the FireTV2.

So, I'm running the Leia Nightlies Android 64 bits, both on Amazon FireTV2 (sideloading Kodi) and Nvidia Shield TV (Kodi from Google Play store). I have the Teleboy back end and the TVHeadend back end configured. Both work fine and EPG information is taken in from both back ends. The TVHeadend information never refreshes though and only removing the cache (which forces a refresh) will get the new information.

I am not sure what to log to get the right information and my settings are the same as they were on the 32bits version that was working fine. (so I can exclude the TVheadend config and Kodi settings, I think)

What are my next steps in trying to get this resolved or get the devs the proper information about the issue?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Leia nightlies: TVHeadend EPG info doesn't refresh on Android 64 bits (32bits fine)0