Monitor what kids watch on Kodi
Hi,

I would like to be able to check everyday what my kids have watched on Kodi while I was not there. My kodi is using OSMC on a raspberry and all the movies are on a NAS. Is there an addon that would just say which movie at what time and for how long?

Thanks,

John.
Maybe this might be worth a try... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279131
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Rather than monitoring what kids have watched, I would suggest to separate the movies they are allowed to watch from those they aren't allowed to watch.

This can be achieved by separating the movies on the NAS per age. Let's say you have a folder called "Movies" on your NAS. Inside that folder you could create subfolders. For example "Age_6", "Age_12", "Age_16" and "Adult"

Inside those folders you are able to place the movies matching to the age.

Then you could use different profiles. One "Master-" or "Adult-Profile" and one "Kids-Profile". Each profile will have its own database with its own sources. You are able to lock the Master/Adult profile with a password and also lock the settings for the Kids  to prevent that they add their own sources. If you then add specific sources to specific profiles you will have the option to let the kids only choose from the movies matching their age.

Downside:
You have to add multiple sources for each profile

Benefit:
You don't have to care anymore if the kids watch something they aren't allowed to watch.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Monitor what kids watch on Kodi0