Raspbian Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
Heart 
Hi everyone,

where could I find build (Kodi 18.0) for Rasbian?

Best,
Evi
You may need to build them yourself.

There are v18 builds available for OSMC which is based on Debian.
Details of test builds for both LE (Milhouse) and OSMC can be found in the stickied threads at the top of this section.

As Sam says, for Raspbian you'll need to build yourself.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi, do you have a guide?

Regards
(2018-09-20, 05:00)ricardo_cm Wrote: Hi, do you have a guide?

Regards
 For Raspbian you have it here:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewt...5&t=222954
Hi,

I am happy that somebody made this repo for raspbian. This week we wasted many time with fiddling with kodi to get Amazon prime video running.
Finally this repo was the right thing.
Thanks to the guy who made this.

Oliver
Thanks man.

I see this post too late, but somehow I manage to compile and made my own build. I dont even know it that Kodi had support for videogames. So, I end up with retropie 4.4 running Kodi 18 beta 3 with Netflix support.

I'm thinking made a guide.
Yes it supports games and Netflix/Amazon Prime, looks decently stable for now.
We provide Kodi testbuilds for Raspbian/RetroPie when an upcomming version reaches beta versions. I am the same guy who provides the stable Kodi versions currently on Raspbian/RetroPie. You also have the same topic on RetroPie forums:
https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/1932...r-retropie
Hello Rascas,

Amazing work, I would like working together, do you think could be posible?
For instance, I made my own deb packages for kodi and some binary addons but I had several bugs in which i'm working on, for example when I try to play a video the graphical icons desappears (but only in the estuary skin because in another skin everything seems ok), another bug is related with the way in which kody exits, specifically when I press the exit button a black screen appears and I cannot return to emulationstation. 

Regards
Hi Ricardo

How are you compiling kodi? Repo/branch? Local/chroot/xcompile build?

Regarding your issue with the skin. How much memory do you have allocated for the gpu?
Hi KlotX,

I compiled from the repo master (from september 24, Kodi 18 Beta 3 )
The build was local, but was a pain in the ass (took me two days and it crashed regulary) so the next time I'm trying cross compiling.

Regarding your issue with the skin. How much memory do you have allocated for the gpu?

According to raspi-config I have 256 megas. The issue I think is with some screen resolutions because I made a test in another monitor with lower resolution and works fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspbian Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)0