can't load youtube once the kodi is playing
as soon as i turn on the kodi, the current playing video from Youtube will stop and say " an error occurred.  Please try again later".   do you know why is that?? please help.
Do you mean you are playing a YouTube video in your browser, and while it is playing, you start Kodi?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
We take over MediaCodec I assume :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Nah, not on startup, unless there is some addon magic behind
You would get this on Windows if the audio devices are set to WASAPI since Kodi grabs exclusive access when generating any sound (including GUI sounds), if you you want to run multiples apps at same time with audio coming from any of them then the Directsound options must be set for the audio devices in Kodi.
Bottom-line: OP, which platform? Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can't load youtube once the kodi is playing0