Android Need restart Kodi on W7 PC everyday since recently
Hello,

I am in France and using Kodi 17.6 on a TV Box called "Miami" from Bouygues Telecom. TV Box is running on Android 5.1.
I have a modem/router box from the same brand and it is connected to the TV Box Miami and my computer, by Ethernet cable.

I am a Kodi user for years, and my quasi unique use of it, is to Watch on TV, true that TV box, my movies that are stored on my computer W7.

But since very recently, I have to go to my computer to close and restart Kodi every day, because Kodi on the TV box can't connect,
like if Kodi was not "open" on my computer. Message on TV say : "Impossible to connect to Network Server". It was not like that before.
I use it since Kodi 13 !

Is that the fact of the last Update ? Do you have any idea of what can cause that ? Please ?

Thank you in advance for you help... Don't hesitate to ask more infos...

MARDO83
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
As stated, we need a Debug Log

What I guess is, that you using UPnP to share the Kodi libraries between those machines (W7 PC and TV Box). Because if you say:
(2018-07-04, 10:23)MARDO83 Wrote: my movies that are stored on my computer W7.
and then you said:
(2018-07-04, 10:23)MARDO83 Wrote: I have to go to my computer to close and restart Kodi every day,
Kodi on the Windows 7 machine shouldn´t be affected at all, beside you use UPnP to share you libraries.

Have you ever tried it otherwise? Have you ever tried to share folders on your Windows 7 machine which holds the movies within the network so that your Android TV Box is able to connected to those shares without trying to connect to Kodi?

That would also mean, that you have 2 seperated libraries on each machine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need restart Kodi on W7 PC everyday since recently0