Episode Thumbs Not Being Downloaded?
Just did a complete new build from SVN, everything's working fine except TV episode thumbs aren't being pulled down from TheTVDB.com. Found this surprising, can anyone reproduce? I'm not getting any weirdness in the log files.
Catchy Signature Here
Yeah me and jmarshall were just figureing this out if you revert videoinfotag.cpp to revision 12983 it will fix it but we are waiting to hear from spiff as to why it was changed before an official fix
Or jmarshall will just commit it right away in revision 13121 Smile
That did it, current SVN build = automagic thumbnail downloading awesomeness Smile
Catchy Signature Here
i just noticed this issue as well. i'm not quite sure what everyone's conclusion was--will we have to wait until the next tc3h build for the fix? if not, is there a way to go about manually fixing this?

thanks.
excalibe Wrote:i just noticed this issue as well. i'm not quite sure what everyone's conclusion was--will we have to wait until the next tc3h build for the fix? if not, is there a way to go about manually fixing this?

thanks.

I have been experiencing this too.

I am now using "XBMC-SVN_2008-05-18_rev13120-T3CH-REPACK" but still have no "episode thumbs" showing.

please advise, what to do?
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
i'm having this problem also. For me some download and some dont.
This Thread is actually VERY old, why bump it? What revision of XBMC do you use (full debug log)?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode Thumbs Not Being Downloaded?1