Bug Issue playing FLAC files on Nvidia Sheild
I've been trying to get my head around this one for a while and need someone else with the same hardware to test.

Some FLAC tracks have audio glitches when playing on the Shield android device. I've tested on Windows and the issue is not present with the same FLAC file.

I've also tested with MP3 files on the Shield of the same track and they show no issue whatsoever, so it seams specific to FLAC on Android.

If anyone has an nVidia Shield(or other android device) to test on, can they try out some FLAC songs and let me know if here is a problem? The specific track that really shows the issue is "NF - Dreams".

EDIT: using latest nightly v18
@docwra you just know that the player guys will want an example file and a debug log (with player logging enabled) showing the issue. Is it happening with all flac files? Does it happen with earlier Kodi versions? Sorry no Sheild to test with myself.
Yep got everything ready for a TRAC ticket, just wanted someone else to confirm the issue. I'll mention it in the Shield thread but I think its on all android boxes.

Its only on some FLAC files strangely, which is why I never mentioned it before. No issue on any other platform.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue playing FLAC files on Nvidia Sheild0