Sort order for Sets
I like the way you can sort your movies in, pretty much, any which way.  It would be great to have a separate choice for movie sets.  This way you can sort your movies alpha then sort your sets by date.  That would make for a much more natural flow for browsing movies in a large library (IMHO).  Movie sets are usually small enough the sorting by year makes the most sense.

Is this already implemented or can this be requested as a feature?
My sets are sorted alphabetically, then entering a set, the view is sorted by date. (check out the view and sort features). Some skins have different defaults for view, (that's the side slipping menu on the left) so plase feel comfortable checking out various skins for this functionality.
Hmm, I couldn't get this to work.  Seemed if the movies were alpha the sets were alpha.  Using the default skin.  I'll play with it a bit more.  Thanks!
Sorry for the tread necro, but is there anyway to change the default ‘sets’ sort order from date to title. Having to change manually each time is so frustrating
unRAID 6.6.6 Pro 64TB AZZA Helios 910, GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H/ Intel i5-4460, 16GB G.SKILL Sniper Series DDR3 1833, EVGA 1050G Supernova PS, 4 x iStarUSA BPN-DE350SS Cages, 2 x SUPERMICRO 8-Port Controllers, 2 x WD 4TB (PARITY 1&2), 10 x WD 4TB (ARRAY), 6 x WD 3TB (ARRAY), 3 x WD 2TB (ARRAY), 1 x EVO 240GB SSD (CACHE), 1 x CRUZER FIT, AVR-x3400H, LG-UBK80, QLED 6f

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort order for Sets0