How to display "song information/review" ?
Hi

I am attempting to sort my music collection into Kodi and would like a little further information regarding the music library.

Is it at all possible to display "song review/information" the same as you would view "album review/information" when browsing the library.
Basically when browsing the libary, I can enter the "artist" folder and view the "artist biography". I can then proceed to the artist "album"
folder and view the "album review". But when moving on to viewing a "song" within the "album" folder, the "song information/review" is either blank
or displays the "album review" where the "song information/review" should be.
Is it possible for Kodi to display "song information/review" and if so how do I go about it, could it be done via NFO ?

Any help or information will be greatly appreciated.
By "song information/review" you mean what is in the COMMENT (Flac) or COMM (mp3) tag within music files?

Those values, when they exist, are shown on the Song Info dialog for both Estuary and Confluence skins, other skins probably too but it is a design choice. I am unable to reproduce your issue, the data is shown as expected.

You don't say what version of Kodi or skin you are using, it could be a skin issue. Perhaps some screen shots would help too especially of the album review being shown on the song info dialog

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to display "song information/review" ?0