Bug Can't get Metacritic/Rotten Tomatoes Score to work
I am running Krypton on Win10 64 bit, and I can't get these ratings to show no matter what, I've got both the Titan from the Kodi repo, and the one from the Beta repo, and have selected the RT and MC options in both the skin options, and the Universal scrapper option, and have fed in a valid OMDb API key into the Universal Scrapper. 
If anyone can help me in getting it working, I would be grateful. Smile

EDIT: I have also fed in the API keys into the Metadata and Artwork module, to no avail.
(2018-07-08, 06:56)macpmilo Wrote: I am running Krypton on Win10 64 bit, and I can't get these ratings to show no matter what, I've got both the Titan from the Kodi repo, and the one from the Beta repo, and have selected the RT and MC options in both the skin options, and the Universal scrapper option, and have fed in a valid OMDb API key into the Universal Scrapper. 
If anyone can help me in getting it working, I would be grateful. Smile

EDIT: I have also fed in the API keys into the Metadata and Artwork module, to no avail.
1st, scrapped special rating can just work in Dialog VideoInfo atm (kodi limitation), just whats setup as deafault rating, is working everywhere

2nd. sh takes some time, and use simplecache addon.(delete or backup that file), will force create new one, BUT BE PATIENT....

Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get Metacritic/Rotten Tomatoes Score to work0