App installer goes to media center
any ideas how to fix this.

TIA
We don't even know what the problem is by the wonderfull explanation you gave Wink

A bit more info might be useful, probably Wink
When i click install app in apps it goes to the media center
Which app?

What media center?

You're just not providing enough information to clarify what your issue is.

Please explain the problem using more than just one short sentence. Include specific details such as what hardware you're using and what it is you're trying to do. Are you trying to installl Kodi from the Google app store and running into an error?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I have an MXq android TV box running kodi 17.1.2. When i go to install an app and click on install app in the app directory, it goes to the media center.

Cheers
I think there's a communication issue here, you're still not making any sense or providing enough information.

Break down what you're doing step by step and provide as much information about each step as you can. One sentence replies are just causing frustration and will probably end up with the thread being binned after a while.

If English is your second language it might be better to write out a detailed response in your native tongue and posting that and a google translated version so we might have a better idea.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
App installer goes to media center0