v17 How to ensure proper scraping of entire Sherlock Holmes (1984) with Jeremy Brett
Can anyone tell me how I should set up the 41 episodes of the Granada TV series of Sherlock Holmes that I ripped from DVD's? I originally set it up into the various directories for "Adventures of...", "Return of...", "Case-Book of..." and "Memoirs of..." with each of the seasons within each directory (all named according to IMDB), but the TV scraper can only find the first 6 episodes of the "Adventures of Sherlock Holmes". And it also doesn't find the TV movies ("Hounds of the Baskervilles", "Sign of the Four").

If anyone has been able to get these scraped into their TV library on Kodi can you share how you did it?

Thanks
System: Boot Camped Mac Mini (Late 2014) with Intel Iris Graphics 5100 iGPU, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD - Synology 1513+ 30TB NAS - Pioneer Elite SC-57 AVR - Sharp Elite PRO-70X5FD LCD - Canton CD 300 5.1 Surround Speakers
Go by the listings here:
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/sherlock-holmes-1984

Sort them by the seasons and numbers listed there and you should be all set.  It's what I did for the same series.
This might be of help also... https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files/TV_shows
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks bud...that did it. My mistake was using ImDB instead of TVDB. All is good now.
System: Boot Camped Mac Mini (Late 2014) with Intel Iris Graphics 5100 iGPU, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD - Synology 1513+ 30TB NAS - Pioneer Elite SC-57 AVR - Sharp Elite PRO-70X5FD LCD - Canton CD 300 5.1 Surround Speakers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to ensure proper scraping of entire Sherlock Holmes (1984) with Jeremy Brett0