TVDB API Changes- v3.0.7
Hello everybody,

I can't seem to add any information to the library either, I have version 3.0.7 of the scraper installed. Please find my log here: https://pastebin.com/kLndGk0Q

Log spews many of these messages:
Code:
16:50:20.974 T:18446744073074903344   ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site
16:50:20.974 T:18446744073074903344 WARNING: No information found for item 'smb://desktop/Mediabestanden/TV Shows/Taboo.Season.1.720p.WEB-DL.x265.ShAaNiG/', it won't be added to the library.
16:50:20.991 T:18446744073074903344 WARNING: No information found for item 'smb://desktop/Mediabestanden/TV Shows/The Handmaids Tale Season 1 Mp4 1080p/', it won't be added to the library.

My device is a Wetek Hub with the latest version of the standard software installed, if that matters

I also tried the XEM information provider, but that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Your file naming is wrong, as presumably each of those is a complete season torrented from somewhere. Hence the scraper is looking for stuff like:

Code:
120.16:50:20.763 T:18446744073074903344   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://api.thetvdb.com/search/series?name=Taboo%20Season%201|Authorization=Bearer%

and not finding it as there is no such show as "Taboo Season 1".

Look at the wiki notes on Naming TV shows (wiki) and modify your naming accordingly to match what is in the database the scraper is accessing (thetvdb.com).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks DarrenHill I didn't know that.
Good afternoon!

Not to beat a dead horse but I am also running into issues scraping from TVDB. I have built a new RaspPi OpenElec clean with no previous library or addons to try to make this as close to a vanilla build as possible to debug this issue. I have a couple of NAS boxes that i store my media on, both Movies and TV shows. I was able to scrape all of my movies successfully from The Movie DB however the TV shows were not scraping. I had an issue where some would show up when adding new sources but not others. On investigation it looks like I have some of my TV Shows with local nfo/fan art and those are the only shows/eps that are loading to the library. I can see in the top right it says "Scanning from TVDB..." and I see the show titles whip by but it doesnt actually scrape any data from the site. 

I turned on debug to get the logs to check them out (https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/kzJms9324N/) and if you scroll down to line 335 you can see where the library scan starts. For each item that doesnt have local meta data it tries to go to the TVDB api but returns "ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site" which leads me to believe the json returned is not parsable according to the template expected so I am guessing I am getting an incorrect response from TVDB. Without a more descriptive error I am stuck. I tried playing with the TVDB Swagger site to try to get better errors but no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the assistance!
(2018-08-02, 21:55)tpinney Wrote: I have built a new RaspPi OpenElec
I stopped reading at this point.

OpenElec has not been maintained for over a year and is missing critical updates. Move to LibreElec and it should all work.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
FYI... https://kodi.wiki/view/Archive:OpenELEC
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
:|

Egad. I mean...it's been a while since I rebuilt it but now I just feel foolish. Thank you for the information kind sir!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB API Changes- v3.0.70