• 7(current)
v18 Timeshift and NextPVR on the latest Nightlies
The NextPVR backend is extremely stable.  The problem seems to be in the client, but since users continue to post without any logs it isn't going to get any better.

Martin
(2019-04-28, 16:34)emveepee Wrote: The NextPVR backend is extremely stable.  The problem seems to be in the client, but since users continue to post without any logs it isn't going to get any better.

Martin
I can confirm that....4.2.3 plus NextPVR Kodi add-on and Kodi Leia 18.2 with extended time shifting...
(2019-04-28, 16:34)emveepee Wrote: The NextPVR backend is extremely stable.  The problem seems to be in the client, but since users continue to post without any logs it isn't going to get any better.

Martin

Sry Martin,

i thought it is a known issue. Here is my log: Log
For some reason it seems to work sometimes. Furthermore, I only observed crashes when rewinding.

Cheers,
Gerald
(2019-04-28, 18:17)Tauneutrino Wrote: For some reason it seems to work sometimes. Furthermore, I only observed crashes when rewinding.

Cheers,
Gerald
I do consider it a known issue, because I can duplicate it but I am not going to attempt to fix it, I was helping gather information for the developer.

Also the problem is definitely sporadic, I am surprised that v17 worked better for you.   In any case you didn't include a debug log but there seems to be weird issue because you have a large timeshift buffer and the client wouldn't even let you seek to the beginning of the file. Hopefully @mikeb8591 will be able to look at this more once you provide more information.   Note this thread is off topic, it is not Nightlies anymore, they aren't going to be supported for a while now that v19 is out.

Martin
Hi,

heres the Debug log:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgEMOlCjI0eYhHJ1eVyDFCgdTIR-

Cheers,
Gerald
Thanks Gerald, there looks like there is a divide by zero error in the dump that might give some clues for @mikeb8591.  I do find the logic that is preventing Kodi from seeking to the beginning of the stream a bit odd but other than that nothing stands out for me. 

Martin
(2019-05-01, 18:48)emveepee Wrote: Thanks Gerald, there looks like there is a divide by zero error in the dump that might give some clues for @mikeb8591.  I do find the logic that is preventing Kodi from seeking to the beginning of the stream a bit odd but other than that nothing stands out for me. 

Martin

Hi All,
I migrated fom dvblink/Mosaic to NextPVR on serverside. But timeshift with my Kodi clints don't work. I thought this Post would help, but it don't.

I'm using NextPVR v5 on WIN10 as server and Pi's 3 as clints. 
+ LibreElec v9.0.2 and Kodi v18.2
+ Kodi NextPVR PlugIn v3.3.15.3 ( the newest)
 Error message at plugin start: v5 Timeshift disabled.

Is this combination a problem?

Ralf
This post has nothing to do with V5 other than Timeshift has been much improved.   Your old versions of the plugin are a problem  v5 timeshifting was added in v3.3.18 last December and the current Leia version 3.3.21 in July   You are well behind on your LE updates.

Martin
(2020-10-22, 17:17)RKohnke Wrote:
(2019-05-01, 18:48)emveepee Wrote: Thanks Gerald, there looks like there is a divide by zero error in the dump that might give some clues for @mikeb8591.  I do find the logic that is preventing Kodi from seeking to the beginning of the stream a bit odd but other than that nothing stands out for me. 

Martin

Hi All,
I migrated fom dvblink/Mosaic to NextPVR on serverside. But timeshift with my Kodi clints don't work. I thought this Post would help, but it don't.

I'm using NextPVR v5 on WIN10 as server and Pi's 3 as clints. 
+ LibreElec v9.0.2 and Kodi v18.2
+ Kodi NextPVR PlugIn v3.3.15.3 ( the newest)
 Error message at plugin start: v5 Timeshift disabled.

Is this combination a problem?

Ralf
Problem solved! I updated the software versions. :-) I stopped the automated updating, because of problems with the Mosaic plugin, since months...

Ralf
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timeshift and NextPVR on the latest Nightlies0