Stall on Library Export
I'm getting a never ending "stall" on library export on a single album. Can't work out why its any different to any other album in my collection...

I'm just trying to export my whole library artwork to a metadata folder. That album that stalls is 'Run The Jewels - Run the Jewels 2'

I can't even click cancel as the dialogue box doesn't close, eventually I have to force stop Kodi (on android). @DaveBlake  any ideas whats going on?

Library: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApVfAvr-zU1_hJRyluwVfx8yXyJC9Q
Log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/QTMtG9s87f/
Options used:

- Separate files
- Local destination folder
- Items to export Albums, Artists, Album Artists
- Include artwork
- Output only artwork
Hmm weird just tried with artists only and it stalls immediately on 2pac (the first item).

I wonder if its some kind of permissions thing or disk space issue. Will investigate some more.

EDIT: Disk space looks ok, and some folders are written to the metadata folder OK, it just appears to stop
Looks like an error specifically with Android or my setup.

Same test on Windows machine works fine. I'll do some more testing.
I can't see anything obvious in the data, any more clues?
Probably free to ignore this one, as I have it working on my Windows machine with same source library.

Will test some more with a new music database.

Main reason I posted was because I didn't seem to be able to cancel the export operation, and I saw you had a PR that fixed that.
(2018-07-18, 12:02)docwra Wrote: Main reason I posted was because I didn't seem to be able to cancel the export operation, and I saw you had a PR that fixed that.
Cancel is better than it was in v17 and before, previously you couldn't even move the mouse at all while export was happening, but it is not perfect. The facility to interrupt a single db call that has stalled needs more fundamental changes than I was able to implement, but you can cancel out of the export loop (when it is working). Baby steps, eh?

Of course I am interested if you can find something repeatable in why export stalling on Android, but otherwise hard to offer any insight.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stall on Library Export0