Thank you
Thank you for creating this software.

Long time user, First time posting. Been following and using this software for years now.

Would like to say I use Only your Kodi addons among other addons and using Playon with Library integration tool has transformed this into more of a system I think it was imagine to be from the get go.

Also Been using the export too love it. Please keep working on this for the community this software is much needed.

I now can cut the cord completely. With over the Air antenna, and paying for current season episodes its a hell of a lot cheaper then paying for the fluff of the cable bill.

I have even modified the files to include it as a stand alone off the internet home media cable box. Using content my clients own on disk, with home movies etc. Connecting it to a home run HD box and creating a in house network etc. Clients love it. THANKS!

Would love to beta test version 9 if possible, been beta testing software for 20+ years now, I know how to put it threw its paces.

if I can be of any Assistance please let me know, I will be honest if I can do it or not.

Do not let the people drag you down and forget about why you started this project!

Even with the current version and the addons I mention I can create over 500 channels from the Playon Browsers and I do not even use its IPTV abilities, much rather buy the new episodes of the few shows I watch and add them to my collection!

For example my wife and I watch maybe 5 new shows a month, its much cheaper to pay for Hulu,Netflix,Prime, Vudu and the playon Browser then buy the shows we cant keep up on live, then to pay the full cable bills.

And to anyone reading this, Stop trying to pirate, its much easier on you and your system to use official kodi addons, or addons built by legitimate sources, and not just following people on youtube.

We must support these developers, in buying their legit software and the companies making the media, can cut the cable bill legit, and save 60% or more. And to do so, This developer is leading the way with all his hard work. So be patient it's not like he has only giving us this software Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank you0