Failing to match Doctor Who episodes
I've been adding a lot of episodes to my system but the last batch is failing to be matched by Kodi's scraper.

https://pastebin.com/sbvJRBFL

I've stuck with the same file naming convention throughout and Plex, running on the same computer, has matched them successfully.

Thanks for any help.
Try looking and scraping for Doctor Who (2005), but I have a feeling that TheTVDB database is a bit off course lately.
Hi,

TheTVDB apparently just changed their API endpoints today. See here: https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...82#p135182

The changes are live now and seem to break the scraping of episode data, I'm experiencing the same issue. At the moment, I'd say we have to wait for the TVDB addon to be updated.
Thanks - I had spotted that thread, and a posting on Kodi's forums that linked to it, but at the time I posted my query there hadn't been any indication on either topic that the API changes were affecting the plugin.

As you say, we'll need to wait.
Looks like that we have a similar problem at the moment.

Yesterday I moved Doctor Who to an other NAS so I removed the entries from the database and did a new scan after the move was finihsed, everything looked nominal.
Today I recognised (via the Missing Movies Addon) that S00E154 was missing in the database, I tried to get information for this episode but I got the message that there are no information available.
I tried to Update the information for the whole TV-Show, selected Doctor Who (2005), Kodi was downloading the information, all episodes where named correctly but S00E154 is still missing. Additionally there are no information available for the TV Show itself and also no Poster for the TV Show itself. Poster for the seasons are available

Any ideas ? Can someone confirm my problem ?
@Nisbo

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
OK the log was a good hint, don't know why but somehow the source for the new NAS changed from TVDB to The Movie DB
I changed it back and now everything is fine
@Nisbo

Great!!

Yes, TheMovieDB became the new default scraper for TV Shows back in November 2018. TVDB have multiple issues at their site that, after 15 months, have not been resolved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Failing to match Doctor Who episodes0