Solved Sometimes the TV scraper just stops working...
I have 5 systems running Kodi off of the same SMB shares.

Intermittently one of them (or sometimes two of them) will stop scrapping either TV shows or Movies and I end up removing the ~/.kodi folder and starting from scratch. 

Here is a link to a logfile of one system that just isn't scrapping new TV episodes now.  Any help would be severely appreciated. (Other Kodi systems on my network have no problems scraping those files currently, BTW.)

https://pastebin.com/p7LkGAth
Your scrapers are out of date by at least 6 months. If you have disabled auto-update, then I strongly suggest you re-enable it.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2752541
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thumbs Up 
Thanks so much.

I had automatic updates set, so it confused me why it wasn't updating.

Turns out, I have two different versions of the TVDB scraper installed from two different repositories, and the old version was the one which was active.

I deactivated the old version and everything looks great.
Great. Good to hear it is all fixed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sometimes the TV scraper just stops working...0