<importwatchedstate> "false" not working.
Recently I found out that KODI can use a shared database in MySQL so I set up my NAS with PHP-MySQL-phpMyAdmin. In MySQL, I've created 2 user profiles, one for remote FTP connections (as the file paths will be different and to prevent duplicates) and one for local (SMB) connections. So far everything is working as intended with one exception - <importwatchedstate>false</importwatchedstate> and <importresumepoint>false</importresumepoint> in advancedsettings.xml don't work. I've read that the parameters default to "false" but deleting the parameters does nothing either. No matter what, KODI acts as if the parameters are set to "true".

I tried creating separate users for every client accessing the local and remote databases in MySQL, instead of only separating users in local or remote categories (updating advancedsettings.xml accordingly) but that didn't work either, watched state and resume points are still synced among all devices accessing the database.
Am I missing something?

PS: The library is kept nice and tidy in separate folders for movies and TV series with proper file/folder names, metadata is downloaded with Media Companion.
Debug log needed.
EDIT
See log further down.
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
All addons and repositories are now uninstalled and I think I removed all left-over files/folders too. New Log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
<importwatchedstate> "false" not working.0