Linux problem with web service 8080
Btw. you are not by chance the guy I meet mondays to fridays in the office? :-) (If yes I told you to install Ubuntu's ppa two weeks ago).
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2018-07-22, 12:58)rb01 Wrote: thanks all for your help.
We will continue our help, but only when you have cleaned your system from all banned addons/repositories that have been installed onto your kodi setup.
Please familiarize yourself (again) with our forum rules (wiki) and our stance on video piracy.
Hi,

ok, now I did a fresh installation from your ppa on my ubuntu 18.04 and now web service 8080 is working well.

Thanks again for your help.
Dear google-indexer: Debian packaging broken webinterface no support use official ppa uninstall all kodi packages first
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Now I can remember why Debian version is broken, they replaced our default webinterface with the one from v16.
Yeah - and we have to care for it ... therefore: once again learned: zero support for their version on this forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with web service 80800