Blank screen (kodi gui) with Silvo enabled
I've posted this here as well as the vero4k (hardware) support page as not sure which is the issue, I've used Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO for years with no issues and it's not updated since June 14th but as of a few days ago when booting the Vero4k I end up at a blank screen. After much fiddling I went down the skin route and binned the guisettings.xml file, reboot and hey presto works minus all my settings. Change skin back and works fine till a reboot then back blank screen.

Log files here https://paste.osmc.tv/naxosokana any ideas?
The only things I see in the log that could be causing issues is playing the intro or the add-on called kodi callbacks is doing something and causing some kind of loop. The intro does not always work for everybody and I do not know why. It is disabled by default on new installs cause of that. You can try resetting the skin settings for the intro by editing the addon_data/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/settings.xml file or deleting it completely and/or disabling or deleting the Kodi CallBacks add-on and see which of those options works best for you.
Kodi Callbacks is linked to my lights so when I press play lights go off, pause 50% etc and again worked for years. At boot it does go into a bit of spat trying to run that vid but never had a problem till now.
I'll edit/bin the file and see what happens next.

Also with the skin back to the default built in one the Kodi callbacks works when playing videos.
I just want to add to this that you said Kodi callbacks does something when you play a video... The intro is being treated like a "playing from the library" video so that may be causing an issue. I have no idea how to work with Kodi callbacks but perhaps there is an option to disregard when playing a video on startup?

Just an observation...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blank screen (kodi gui) with Silvo enabled0