v18 Undefined SQL error
Today's nightly, any idea what this might be about?

Edit: great, if I post the error which contains SQL statements, I get blocked by Cloudflare. What now?

This.

https://pastebin.com/QnhVENCj
@HeresJohnny

Paste to https://paste.ubuntu.com/ and link back here. Cloudflare probably thinks you are uploading malicious code.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks, I did an online version of thinking out loud and eventually came to the same conclusion :-)
Yeap I know exactly what that is about Smile
There is a bug in JSON API requests for albums or songs with random sorting on a MySQL database. I have a fix on the way, rolling it in with some other things so may take a day or two before it is up and merged. I will post here when I has (or at least try t remember).

You truncate the log so I can't see, but out of interest what addon is making those JSON API calls?
Sorry, I didn't see any cause in the log. Also, I went on a deletion spree and got rid of all those extensions I carried over from medieval times just because they were nice to have. On the bright side, the error is gone.
Update:
I checked another installation with similar add-ons. My money is either on "XWMM", a media interface, or "Artist Slideshow" and "Artist Slideshow Helper".
No worries, it was just idle curiousity, and thinking I could put a note on the addon forum (if there was one) in case other v18 on MySQL users hit same. But Artist Slideshow is deprecated anyway. I will generate the JSON request manually for testing purposes.

EDIT: rumours of the demise of Artist Slidshow are an gross exageration (a mistake on my part not telling one addon from another ). Artist Slidshow is fully suppoted and under continued development - sorry @pkscout (no time off for you either)
I would imagine Artist Slideshow is responsible for this JSON call. @pkscout should be able to confirm.

Nice to hear its a known problem already though Wink
(2018-07-27, 11:43)docwra Wrote: I would imagine Artist Slideshow is responsible for this JSON call. @pkscout should be able to confirm.

Nice to hear its a known problem already though Wink
 Yea, that's probably Artist Slideshow.  I definitely use a JSON call to get the artist of a playing song.  Artist Slideshow Helper is kind of redundant if you have the newest version of Artist Slideshow, and I'm probably going to have that pulled out of the repo at some point.  I am a little confused by @DaveBlake's comment about Artist Slideshow being depreciated.  I know there isn't (and hasn't ever) been support for AS in any of the official Kodi skins, but AS is still being actively developed and maintained.  Did I miss a memo?
A fix for this issue has now been merged.

@pkscout sorry for my deprecation comment, I was thinking about Artwork Downloader and got confused. I really don't know one addon from another, no harm intended Blush
(2018-07-28, 08:25)DaveBlake Wrote: A fix for this issue has now been merged.

@pkscout sorry for my deprecation comment, I was thinking about Artwork Downloader and got confused. I really don't know one addon from another, no harm intended Blush

No harm, no foul.  I was just thinking what I could do with my spare time if it had been depreciated.  Wink
Spare time? I have heard whispers about such a thing but so far nobody has been caught in the wild doing it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Undefined SQL error0