Any closer to a release of 0.9.0??
Was wondering if we were any closer on a release of the next iteration of PseudoTV Live? Any updates on the updated plugin? Thanks in advance Lunatixz.

Mark
Nothing has been posted on his Twitter all month so my default assumption is it's still being worked on and will be released when Lunatixz thinks it's ready.Nothing has been posted on his Twitter all month so my default assumption is it's still being worked on and will be released when Lunatixz thinks it's ready. 

Edit: I found some information from Reddit! 

See here for full text. 
Quote:All I can say is there will be a release, two are planned a pre- release v.0.9.x and a final v.1.0 along the way there were many setbacks but PseudoTV came out better because of them.

PTVL no longer loads like the traditional script; now channels are always available in the background allowing for on the fly channel editing, skin widgets, and instant load and exits between PTVLs interface.

Also the core was completely moved to SQL allowing easier setup, and multiroom sharing.

99% of the core was refactored for modern devices and Kodi Leia+

The perfomance is lightning fast and surfing channels are equally as fast.

There are more bells and whistles, improved channel setup, and the addition of resource modules that allow custom per channel packages.

Along with improved autotune, context import and a new auto discovery feature that works similarly to android TVs live channels. When content is detected PTVL will suggest a new channel without impacting existing channels. ie you install a new video plugin that has Live and-or VOD content; PTVL will promote if you'd like to add the new channels. No further setup required.

Please be patient, I'm sure you'll be happy with the release.
Thanks for that information. Glad to hear that it is still coming. Thanks!
With the impending release of Leia RC1, will we be seeing a release of PTVLive 0.9.0?
Of course as many, I have the same question. Throughout a lot of 2017 @Lunatixz was saying that the release was coming but now almost a year with no mention of it.

@Lunatixz could you at least confirm if the project is dead or not? I will continue to struggle/live with my current .08 setup if I know something new is on the horizon (Kodi 18 final release?) but if this a dead project, it would be great to know one way or the other so I can just move on.

Much appreciate what you have provided us so far.

Happy 2019!
(2018-12-31, 15:44)Hardax Wrote: Of course as many, I have the same question. Throughout a lot of 2017 @Lunatixz was saying that the release was coming but now almost a year with no mention of it.

@Lunatixz could you at least confirm if the project is dead or not? I will continue to struggle/live with my current .08 setup if I know something new is on the horizon (Kodi 18 final release?) but if this a dead project, it would be great to know one way or the other so I can just move on.

Much appreciate what you have provided us so far.

Happy 2019!
Not a dead project... a release is planned. Thanks for the interest.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks a lot for the confirmation. Since I’ve cut the cord, I find I am totally dependent on this add-on and am thrilled to hear it’s still in the works!
(2019-01-01, 01:24)Lunatixz Wrote: Not a dead project... a release is planned. Thanks for the interest.

Glad to hear this. Keep taking as long as you need/want. I’ll be waiting patiently and am looking forward to it. Happy New Year.
Thank you for confirming that it is still in development.
I've used the addon a few years ago and loved it.
Now I've set-up my new Home Cinema and wanted to get back into Pseudo TV because I really like the idea of creating my own channels.

Warm regards from Bali :-)
Love this add-on, looking forward to release
I wouldn't hold my breath.
Don't be so negative and have patience for the greatness that is pseudotv.
https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/a...e/efb8gs6/
thats it? no sorry for the 2 year “%90” finished” project? no “donation based beta” or help from github users? Sorry if I sound a bit wrong here but it almost looks like your just repeting back what everyones asking when saying is it dead? and is there going to be a release date? we have not had anything working at all for years! everyone is even saying “just give us somthing. we don't care if its perfect, anything is better than nothing!” if what your saying is true that the project is at %90 finished for years, then why isn't it on github where the comunity that have time to spare can chip in & help take a look? it takes time typing on a forum, but it takes nothing to upload a zip! im suprised no one here has seen this yet. you have an ARMY of PATIENT... and EXTREMELY loyal supporters. I think its about time you start giving back and upload a beta or something. (EDIT: -REMOVED WRONG CHOICE OF WORDS... SORRY-). if time is really a problem for you, then you need to start putting this on github so that it can be better and we as a comunity aren't left in the dark. 90% is more than what we could ask for. don't let your hard work go unseen. even if its ony for Jarvis or Krypton, thats what addon updates are for. I really hope you see this and do the right thing.Wink happy February.
@03stevensmi

With all due respect, can you stop being so demanding. Both in this thread and in the Discogs thread, you have been making some unreasonable demands with quite a bit of frustration/contempt aimed at us.

You did not buy anything. We have made no guarantees or promises to you. Just be thankful that you have what you currently have.

Consider this your First Warning
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any closer to a release of 0.9.0??0