font settings not transferring in silvo 6.1.1.
Trying out silvo 6.1.1 with Leia 18.0-Alpha3 with personal build. My question is that when I transferred build the font style and color did not transfer. Went into the font settings and my font choice is there froom aeon nox>font>16x9/font and this section. But when I load KODI the font of my choice is not there. Thanks in advance
Ill try to rephrase. Using Aeon Nox Silvo 6.0.7 with Kodi 17.6 I changed the font by using these steps:  Addons folder>Aeon Nox Fiolder>Font>16x9 folder>Font xml> and changed the font in those files>saved it and reloaded Kodi with successful font changes. Now I upgraded to Aeon Nox Silvo 6.1.1 with Kodi Leia 18.0 A-3, kept the same font xml files. When I launched Kodi after this. My fonts reverted to the default font. I went into the font xml file thinking perhaps my changes with the previos Kodi and Aeon Nox Silvo skin did not carry over. Well, all the font xml files did transfer over and in the correct order. So, my questions are is it because of Kodi 18 Leia upgrade has a different xml file (the file is identical) to make the font different or a glitch in the Kodi 18_Leia A3. By the way I loded the nightlies. Not so important the home menu, sub menu, the focus menu also reverted the the default colors. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
font settings not transferring in silvo 6.1.1.0