v18 Request: Movies Anywhere Add-On
Him I would like to know if it is possible to develop an add-on that works with the Movies Anywhere service.
Post the link to the service.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
https://moviesanywhere.com/welcome
What happened to this?
The way Movies Anywhere works, you can access all of your movies through the Amazon VOD addon if you have an Amazon account linked. This is where they show up for me.
Someone's working on this?
If they were, I am sure the volunteer developer would have expressed an interest and posted here. So I suggest no-one is working on it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Someone should. The Netflix add-on is very well made. Now that we have first level DRM support on V18.
Well this sums up a bit of my here comes johny idea of monetizing kodi...
I wish that (at the very least) we could insert stub files for movies we have on MoviesAnywhere so that they show up in the Kodi Movies Library and play thru any appropriate mechanism when selected.
(2018-10-14, 05:03)dmakk Wrote: The way Movies Anywhere works, you can access all of your movies through the Amazon VOD addon if you have an Amazon account linked. This is where they show up for me.

They show up in the Amazon VOD addon *IF* the movie is available in Amazon. If for whatever reason it is not, it will show up on Movies Anywhere, and can be watched from a web browser from there, but will not show up through Amazon at all. I have a movie that has that problem, and I'd really like to see a Movies Anywhere addon so that things like this don't happen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: Movies Anywhere Add-On0