Beta KodiLexa - control your Kodi instance only with your voice (and Alexa of course :) )
Hey fellaz ...

Just for your info ... i need your mail address which youre using for alexa as well. Sending me a mail with "pls invite me" is not enough Smile
After much input of the beta testers (thank you for that) i decided to bring KodiLexa live.
Well ... i hope Amazon will allow it and the certification process will be not faulty Smile

So it should be available to all of you without invitation when the process at Amazon is finished
What a pitty ... KodiLexa failed at the Amazons certification process.
Amazon won´t support Skills, which are controlling 3rd party apps, which can be used under illegal circumstances (their words ... not mine Smile ) and caused by that, they can´t certificate KodiLexa.

Who still wants to use KodiLexa -> it should be possible with this URL:
https://skills-store.amazon.com/deeplink...065054411f
If it don´t, please contact me through [email protected]

And please read the tutorial first at https://github.com/hattabatatta/KodiLexa...nglish.md/
Some testers mailed me, that nothing works and they are so angry about that, that they began to rant against me. Later it turned out that they were just not able to read the tutorial, since they tried to use Kodi instances like 192.168.1.10 or something like that. Or their router ain´t correctly configured for port forwarding and stuff like that Smile
I am willing to help if i could wherever its possible, but to read a tutorial first should not be THAT difficult no? Smile
jeez that's a bummer, so no certified kodi skills ever?
I guess so.
Whenever they realizing, that Kodi is part of it ... no certification
i guess this is dead the link he says should make it work is saying i dont have access and i cant get access as the email he is listing is no longer valid
(2018-08-21, 06:54)hattabatatta Wrote: What a pitty ... KodiLexa failed at the Amazons certification process.
Amazon won´t support Skills, which are controlling 3rd party apps, which can be used under illegal circumstances (their words ... not mine Smile ) and caused by that, they can´t certificate KodiLexa.

This makes no sense. There is a certified Plex Alexa skill.
(2019-08-01, 13:43)mcelliott Wrote:
(2018-08-21, 06:54)hattabatatta Wrote: What a pitty ... KodiLexa failed at the Amazons certification process.

This makes no sense. There is a certified Plex Alexa skill.

It’s all down to us genuine users suffering for all the illegal Kodi box sellers a lot of the big guys these days think Kodi is all about piracy and don’t want anything to do with it such a shame
I can't find your email in the informations and idk why!
I really want to test the beta future bc I was searching it for a long time so can you pls tell me your mail or something elseHuh?
🙏
(2021-06-24, 17:23)Alexander199 Wrote: I can't find your email in the informations and idk why!
I really want to test the beta future bc I was searching it for a long time so can you pls tell me your mail or something elseHuh?
🙏
The email address is in the first post, but the project now appears to be dead anyway.
The topic starter last visited this forum over 2 years ago...
That doesn't help.
[quote="Klojum" pid='3045390' dateline='1624549079']
The topic starter last visited this forum over 2 years ago...
That doe

But sure someone has the beta version bc a lot of people mailed him

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KodiLexa - control your Kodi instance only with your voice (and Alexa of course :) )0