Database seems oddly corrupt, now universal movie scraper missing
Tried removing my database, as for some reason about 15 films are somehow marked as added in the future (I don't know when, I just know that no matter how new a film I add to my system, it's scanning in about 3 pages back when sorted by date added,  frustrating)

So I'm trying to move out / rename folders and try a fresh DB entirely, done this many times.

When I try to set the media type to movies and use the universal movie scraper - it's not there, ok -  "get more" - not in the list?  What's going on, has it been removed from Kodi online repository now and I had an old copy ( I like it ?)    or is something else busted.

Thanks guys.
It doesn't answer your question of why, but here is the zip download for Universal Movie Scraper for v17... http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/me...universal/ You want v4.1.10

As for the odd dates, maybe <dateadded></dateadded> in advanced setting will help... https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings....deolibrary

Otherwise a Debug Log capturing you scraping a movie into the library might show something.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Karellen: Thanks for the zip, appreciated.
To confirm, should this be working correctly?  or is something broken?   I can't see / obtain this via the traditional "get more" option for video scanners?

As for the debug and scanning process, my thoughts are, it's fine (now) there's just future dated film entries which I need to entirely remove from the database?
So the log is kinda useless, it's working fine, just some bad entries in the DB
(2018-08-05, 12:02)AbRASiON Wrote: To confirm, should this be working correctly?
It should be working correctly. There is no issue with the Universal Movie Scraper and should be available to you.

(2018-08-05, 12:02)AbRASiON Wrote: As for the debug and scanning process, my thoughts are, it's fine (now) there's just future dated film entries which I need to entirely remove from the database?
Did you use NFO Files to scan into the library? Maybe Sonarr? If you did, check the date in the file.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
............................ wow ok damn! I deleted the NFO files just last night in testing and they might have been the cause.

I'm in the process of switching from Couch to Radarr and I'm not happy with some of the Radarr issues, the NFO files it seems to generate seem worse to me.   They are blocking Kodi from downloading data properly from the internet (?!)  the posters are all basic / just a screencap and the movie info is very lite.
Strange. Don't see how a simple NFO file can block an internet connection.

In My Signature below is the link to NFO Files. You could check your nfo against the Kodi requirements and see where the differences are, then query them here if you are not sure.
My Signature
Sorry, that's a pretty poor description.

I can spend a while testing and recreate if you like but I feel like this isn't even Kodis fault, this is a Radarr bug.

To be clear, it's not blocking an internet connection, if I was to make a guess, I would say the .NFO formed by Radarr is "telling" Kodi everything it needs to know, in a way which Kodi feels it doesn't need to cross reference against IMDB and also not pull down fanart / poster / etc? ((Huh?!!!))
So it's scanning in, but VERY fast and just kind of, well crappy?

Couchpotato produces an .NFO file which Kodi accepts and then goes off and collects all required data.
To be fair, I don't NEED .NFO files anyhow, do I?    I mean Kodi has always worked fine, with just a well named filename.
(2018-08-06, 02:23)AbRASiON Wrote: I would say the .NFO formed by Radarr is "telling" Kodi everything it needs to know,
Yes. That is what happens. If you are using a metadata NFO, then kodi will not go online. It will just accept the NFO, even if it is incomplete (that is not Kodi's fault as maybe some people want part information, like for home movies)

If you are using a Parsing or Combination NFO, then it will go online.

Maybe Couchpotato was only providing a Parsing NFO.

Nope, you don't need NFO files. All these media managers are trying to replicate Kodi. Why not just let Kodi do it.
My Signature
Based on your reply, it seems to me, that the couchpotato NFO i've been making then, is weak and the Radarr is correct (but not enough info)
Couchpotato is entirely just going online and grabbing the right stff.

The poorly imported Radarr movies, if I edit information, refresh and pull it down again, against online sources it fixes it.

Thanks for help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Database seems oddly corrupt, now universal movie scraper missing0