• 4(current)
Beta F1TV Kodi Addon
Just loaded the 0.1.2 for the first time (LibreELEC 9.2) which is Kodi 18.5 (Linux Kernel 5.1.x)

So far so good.  Excited for Australia!
Just tried to watch testing back and I’m getting an “error creating demuxer” error on opening either the 2020 testing streams or any race streams from 2019. Chasing The Dream plays fine though. Any ideas?

Version 0.1.2 on Kodi 18.4 on Fire TV stick.
Great work, 0.1.2 works like a charm on my Mi box 3

Great work
Just wanted to say thanks. Works great on Fire TV 4k Stick.
it's working great, thank you! Just the loading time for the streams is a little bit slow.
It is not loading livestreams / current broadcasts like the qualifying. Replaying works well.

Android TV / Philips 8601
(2020-07-11, 15:01)Max.Mosley Wrote: It is not loading livestreams / current broadcasts like the qualifying. Replaying works well.

Seeing this same issue now on libreelec on RPI3, replays work perfectly (as long as you have the mpeg license installed)

Will do.some more logging later and see if I can find the reason. Need to learn python! Just c# is no longer covering it lol
(2020-07-12, 12:26)Dazzler22 Wrote:
(2020-07-11, 15:01)Max.Mosley Wrote: It is not loading livestreams / current broadcasts like the qualifying. Replaying works well.

Seeing this same issue now on libreelec on RPI3, replays work perfectly (as long as you have the mpeg license installed)

Will do.some more logging later and see if I can find the reason. Need to learn python! Just c# is no longer covering it lol

also do you have the hardware OMXplayer enabled? turning this on seems to make playback more stable, not got a live session to test with now though...
(2020-07-12, 23:05)Dazzler22 Wrote:
(2020-07-12, 12:26)Dazzler22 Wrote:

also do you have the hardware OMXplayer enabled? turning this on seems to make playback more stable, not got a live session to test with now though...

I have the same issue on RPI3, I will try to post the ogs I have done, so that someone can figure out what the issue is. I have noticed that thimgs has changed from last year, the way apikey and system id is captured in the AccountManager module no longer works. The js file is now one single line and what sorrunds the apikey and system id in the file is also different. As long as you have the data in your settings file from last year you are OK.
As of today I'm not able to log in at all. I get the same authentication error on both my Win 10 PC and Fire Stick Kodi installs. Both were recently updated to Kodi 18.8, but I'm sure it's worked fine since then. But not anymore.

At first I thought it was an issue with F1TV themselves, but the website and app work fine so it is just the plugin.

Any ideas?
(2020-08-09, 01:44)BertieBassett Wrote: As of today I'm not able to log in at all. I get the same authentication error on both my Win 10 PC and Fire Stick Kodi installs. Both were recently updated to Kodi 18.8, but I'm sure it's worked fine since then. But not anymore.

At first I thought it was an issue with F1TV themselves, but the website and app work fine so it is just the plugin.

Any ideas?

It seems there was an issues with some locale settings in the Addon. 0.1.3 should work fine and we are currently working on implementing the new api for 0.2.
Also, please be aware that there seem to be lots of issues, if you're trying to use this Addon with VPN. If you're using VPN, maybe you can try without it.
First thank you so much for working on this Add-on it is really appreciated since watching F1 on my TV is much better than their app that is.. well yeah you know. As of this morning I was getting the authentication error, not sure what version I was on. updated to 0.1.4 and now I'm able to get into the list but the live stream isn't working. No error that I can see, I just get the loading circle. Occasionally I would get that but re opening the stream would usually load. I'll look for a log and see if any thing useful shows up and post it if you want. I'll play with a couple other things and see if I can figure anything out. I'm on the latest version on KODI, Ubuntu 18, and no VPN if that helps. 

Thanks again for this Add-on,

Scott-

edit - here is my debug log I tried several times to play the live stream. Looks like there are some errors there all the way down at the bottom. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you try.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
(2020-10-23, 12:45)shess757 Wrote: First thank you so much for working on this Add-on it is really appreciated since watching F1 on my TV is much better than their app that is.. well yeah you know. As of this morning I was getting the authentication error, not sure what version I was on. updated to 0.1.4 and now I'm able to get into the list but the live stream isn't working. No error that I can see, I just get the loading circle. Occasionally I would get that but re opening the stream would usually load. I'll look for a log and see if any thing useful shows up and post it if you want. I'll play with a couple other things and see if I can figure anything out. I'm on the latest version on KODI, Ubuntu 18, and no VPN if that helps. 

Thanks again for this Add-on,

Scott-

edit - here is my debug log I tried several times to play the live stream. Looks like there are some errors there all the way down at the bottom. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you try.

How do I get the 0.14? When checking for updates I still see the 0.13.

I have the same login error..
I have 0.1.4 and see the same login error as well.
It updated to 0.1.6 overnight and all is working well.. I only miss the 'current event' but I take that for granted. Thx for the quick fixing! 😁
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
F1TV Kodi Addon3