Kodi 18 Alpha 3
Hey guys,

Looked everywhere to find this but no luck. Installed the latest 18 Alpha 3 and it's literally unusable. I tried installing a few add-ons, and it simply says failed and check the log. I tried to installed the log add on from Kodi official report, and again same error, so I can't even get the log to see what's going on.

Has anyone had this issues?
iPhone X - 11.4.1

I had the 17.6 copy running with the display fix for the X, and now I can't even get that back.
Thanks In Advance.
(2018-08-11, 10:47)Onyxmoose Wrote: I tried installing a few add-ons, and it simply says failed
Also during the weekend we have no crystal ball, so without a log file this is gonna be hard to fix.
Which add-ons specifcally are failing?
I was trying to install the log add on from the official Kodi repo. It starts to install then I get the blue X at the stop that says check the log.
You can transfer the log via iTunes under the apps section of your phone were it shows the apps shared folders (scroll down there in iTunes)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ah okay will do

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18 Alpha 30