•   
  • 12(current)
Using a VPN- Merging Thread
@TNovak

Sorry but we provide no support for VPN's. I suggest you contact the help desk of your VPN provider as they provide help services as part of your fee payment.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)  
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2016-09-10, 22:54)duduamar Wrote: Hi

I am using Kodi on Linux Mint and I'm using PIA (PrivateInternetAccess) VPN. I am able to download add-ons, but when trying to search for subtitles (OpenSubtitles in particular), I get no results. When I disconnected from the VPN it works.
How can I configure it to work properly with PIA?

Thanks
Simply, it is your vpn error, may be your vpn not supported. So please removed it.
@jessicabrobert

Stop posting utter nonsense.
Nearly all your posts are absolutely useless.
You have been warned, keep this up and you will be banned from this forum.
If your goal is to up your post count, you will be banned as well.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki)  || Useful pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
I'm trying out the Zomboided VPN Manager for use with Kodi (link) ... It works fine but the issue is when the VPN connection is made, all traffic on the OS (Linux Raspbian Buster) is routed through the VPN ...... Is there any way to limit the VPN to just Kodi or any add-on within it ?
@ahmadka

We do not provide support for VPN's as Kodi works perfectly fine without one.

I suggest you contact your VPN provider for assistance.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)  
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
You have an option to go with self hosted vpn which is little technical. There are some useful guide to help you to create a self hosted vpn like
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/1/182221...ty-privacy
https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-set-...-use-a-vpn
  •   
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using a VPN- Merging Thread0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.