Release Showmax
Heart 
Source Code
https://k.slyguy.xyz/.repo/plugin.video....source.zip

Info & Install Instructions
https://www.matthuisman.nz/2018/12/showmax-kodi-add-on.html
Hi Matt. Have been using your Rugby Pass on a Minix U1, works great. When I try the Showmax addon, I can login, navigate to an episode but when I try to play, I get error "license_request".
Any ideas?
@Stoff 

Are you using a VPN?
They seem to detect these and not like it.

Or, you may have hit your device limit.
Login to the website and delete an old device.
Thanks Matt. It was the device limit.
Hi Matt (and/or other clever folks!),

Wondering if you had some insights. Installed Showmax via the repo, but getting an error each time I want to view the list of either Series or Movies. This is on a CoreElec 9.2.5 Kodi install.

2020-12-31 20:38:45.169 T:3551523648 ERROR: plugin.video.showmax - 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'json' Traceback (most recent call last): File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.slyguy/resources/modules/slyguy/signals.py", line 31, in throwable yield File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.slyguy/resources/modules/slyguy/router.py", line 118, in dispatch function(**params) File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.slyguy/resources/modules/slyguy/plugin.py", line 50, in decorated_function item = f(*args, **kwargs) File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.showmax/resources/lib/plugin.py", line 38, in series rows = api.series() File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.showmax/resources/lib/api.py", line 113, in series 'exclude_section[]': ['kids'], File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.showmax/resources/lib/api.py", line 107, in _catalogue return process_page(start=0) File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.showmax/resources/lib/api.py", line 103, in process_page items.extend(process_page(start + count)) File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.showmax/resources/lib/api.py", line 103, in process_page items.extend(process_page(start + count)) File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.showmax/resources/lib/api.py", line 103, in process_page items.extend(process_page(start + count)) File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.showmax/resources/lib/api.py", line 103, in process_page items.extend(process_page(start + count)) File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.showmax/resources/lib/api.py", line 97, in process_page data = self._session.get('catalogue/assets', params=params).json() AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'json' 2020-12-31 20:38:56.933 T:3879842624 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.showmax/?_=series 2020-12-31 20:38:56.968 T:4091959760 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.showmax/?_=series) failed 2020-12-31 20:39:08.983 T:3879842624 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.showmax/?_=_settings 2020-12-31 20:39:09.018 T:4091959760 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.showmax/?_=_settings) failed 2020-12-31 20:39:29.576 T:4091959760 ERROR: Control 1000 in window 13001 has been asked to focus, but it can't

The full log is here - http://ix.io/2Kr8.

This is a clean install only adding the Showmax addon. I'm hoping it is something really obvious that I can fix.

Kind regards,
Em
I suspect your not in South Africa and using a vpn. And vpn manager is playing up
(2020-12-31, 23:08)emjaybee Wrote: Hi Matt (and/or other clever folks!),

FYI, as you already posted the link for the full log file, there is no need to also paste log snippets into the forum. We prefer a tidy ship here. Smile

2020-12-31 20:13:37.174 T:4091959760 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
Also, enable debugging and restart Kodi before you start to reproduce any error(s) in Kodi. It will get you a more detailed log file.
(2021-01-01, 01:17)matthuisman Wrote: I suspect your not in South Africa and using a vpn. And vpn manager is playing up

Hi Matt,

You are spot-on that I am not in South Africa, but not using a VPN at all. No issue accessing their site on a web browser on a normal computer or using iPhone but no joy through the addon. Thank you for responding! Oh well, was worth a try. Thank you for making this available.

Just for extra info: running it directly on the Android TV box (so not via the Coreelec installation), it all loads the lists without issue, but seems to get caught by an outdated DRM. Even their Android app doesn't work on this box so I suspect it is the underlying DRM is not good enough.

Regards,
Em
(2021-01-01, 01:27)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-12-31, 23:08)emjaybee Wrote:  
FYI, as you already posted the link for the full log file, there is no need to also paste log snippets into the forum. We prefer a tidy ship here. Smile

2020-12-31 20:13:37.174 T:4091959760 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
Also, enable debugging and restart Kodi before you start to reproduce any error(s) in Kodi. It will get you a more detailed log file.

Oops, thank you for letting me know! I'll make sure to do that properly! 

Regards,
Em
(2018-08-15, 11:13)matthuisman Wrote:  

Hi Matt,

I recently installed your Showmax addon for kodi and it worked great considering i wasn't living in the areas where it worked for the app and the website but now i just got a message telling me that i got geoblocked any way to get through this.

Thank you,
Andre
I'm looking into it Smile

UPDATE:
Fixed with Slyguy Common 0.45.6 update
Good day, Matthuisman

I am getting Invalid OAuth token while watching a movie.

Please assist

Regards
@Dvaai
Stop spamming me please.
I've already replied to you on reddit.
@matthuisman Can you advise why I cannot see sports when i login to my Showmax Pro account via kodi, but can see them when i login via website?
Because I haven't added it I suspect.
You can open a request below to for me to add it
https://github.com/matthuisman/slyguy.addons/issues
You could be waiting awhile for it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Showmax0