warninng mouse not supported !!!!
hello , theres an annoying popup says that the mouse is not supported please disable , how can i solve this problen abd enjoy this skin ?
Are You Dumb!!! Its quite self explanatory
(2018-08-16, 16:12)atv-2 Wrote: Are You Dumb!!! Its quite self explanatory
And you better start washing your mouth and be nice again. Not all forum visitors are familiar with Kodi do's and don'ts and have your immense IQ level.
(2018-08-16, 14:02)Sermooni Wrote: hello , theres an annoying popup says that the mouse is not supported please disable , how can i solve this problen abd enjoy this skin ?
Kodi was designed to be used by a (TV) remote, and some of the skin designers are poised to keep that feeling. Adding mouse support to a skin can be quite a task, even the current Estuary skin has its bugs with skin support.

So showing that popup is a necessary evil for those skins that are simply not doing mouse support. I'm sure there are other skins with mouse support that you can find acceptable.
(2018-08-16, 16:12)atv-2 Wrote: Are You Dumb!!! Its quite self explanatory
 Not as dumb a question as your comment. Mouse is not fully supported by the skin, but you can still use your mouse for basic stuff. If you want to remove the red warning when using your mouse you can replace the warning message with a normal mouse cursor.

It does require a bit of work for which you will need TextureTool

Browse to your appdata folder and find the Kodi/AZ folder (C:/users/"yourname"/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/addons/skin.arctic.zephyr/media

In that folder you will find the file that needs a bit of editing "Textures.xbt" Decompile the file and replace "mouse.png" with a new "mouse.png" file of your choosing. Google "mouse pointer png" if you need a new png file. Compile the file with your new png mouse pointer file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
warninng mouse not supported !!!!0