Kodi crashes often and mostly with new search
Can anyone help me as to why this is happening.  It either crashes or no response at all when I hit ok on a search.
What operating system do you have Kodi installed on?

You will need to provide a debug log. Full instructions are in my signature below, but here is a quick guide...

1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem.
  4. Upload the log to https://paste.ubuntu.com/ manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. With either method post the link back here.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
ok. ill do that soon.  ty 4 the info.
ok. I'll do that soon. TY 4 the info.
Without the requested information forthcoming, I'll move this support question of Off-Topic until such time as the issue can be associated with an operating system.
HelloVan anybody help me i needed you reinstal thé app kodi because many addons are on thé Forbidden list bug i was a long time from kodi and i Cant Remember tot instal thé kodi that is can watch movies and series van somebody explain step by step what i need you doThank you in advance
@Stephanie23

Please post in the correct forum thread for your operating system and follow the instructions in Post #2. Check out this post and this before continuing after you have read the Official:Forum rules (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi crashes often and mostly with new search0