Kodi 17.6 still picking up old Media players low res cover art in movie folders
Hi,

Kodi is running like a dream for me atm...but one thing that is bugging me atm is that I have scrapped all my movies using Universal Movie Scraper...but all my movies are still showing the old cover art that has been downloaded from my old media player in all the movie folders.

I have exported all my thumbnails that Kodi has downloaded to separate folders...so each movie has its own artwork in their own folders...but Kodi is refusing to pick it up and still using the old low res cover art that the media player downloaded.

I can go and update each movie and change the poster and fanart with each movie....but thats a pain in the ass.

Do I have to go into each movie folder and delete all the cover art that my old media player downloaded for Kodi to work properly?....I hope there is a simpler way lol.

The media player has pictures in the folders and they are different names than what Kodi has downloaded. For instance the files my media player downloaded into each folder is  about.jpg and folder.jpg

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Kevin
Kodi will always use local artwork first. If you happened to have local artwork in your folder when scraping, then that is what has been used and now set in Kodi.

You should delete the local artwork you no longer want and rescrape your movies... https://kodi.wiki/view/Artwork#Importing...ng_Artwork
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.6 still picking up old Media players low res cover art in movie folders0